Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

I dont like consoles, PC IS THE BEST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Next-Gen Consoles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: I dont like consoles, PC IS THE BEST Reply with quote

Consoles are boring and have limited titles. I also dislike the controls they r crap.

PC is the best, there r more than 100 keys so go ahead and define ur own controls. Games that are gonna come on some console are gonna come on the PC neways. So y do ppl still buy consoles, maybe Kids do, hihihihihihihi.

Anyone agrees with me or now do most of u hate me after this post??
UPucker
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: well Reply with quote

I agree, much more fun.

But laying on the couch with a few pillows and just the controller can be a nice change of pace when your ass gets sore from sitting at a desk for 6 hours straight playing whatever.
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahaha, u r right man, the ass does get sore. Get a nice chair for urself that will help. But since i am a game freek doent make a difference to me, my ass is used to it and has adjusted.
Deamonfox_85
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Wroooooooooooooooooooooooooooong Reply with quote

You All wrong about that I Think Console is more powerfull then PC .
You Know the Playstation 3 is the more powerfull than PC.

So I Think........................You wrong
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Mr. right, you might think that we are wrong, but it doesnt matter what you think. hihihihihihihihi Twisted Evil
miglaugh
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps3 may be faster initially, but the thing to consider is the life span of a console, by atleast the 2nd year (or who knows even by the time it releases) there will be pc hardware that matches it or bests it. We pc'ers have the time to market advantage. PS3 will never get an upgrade, while we get upgrades every 6 months.

Maybe they will release a pc with cell in it, now that would be kick ass.

later
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pointed out rightly amigo, ppl miss this point, the lifespan of the gaming console. Also with PCI express slots coming in we expect a whole new step in technology of Video cards.
tinley
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:28 pm    Post subject: My PC it's my life Reply with quote

The PC really outperforms the consoles in all areas, I have had both all my life so I think I can give my opinion, in addition to having access to all of the games (except the exclusives) with the comfort that it brings, the PC also allows you to work and even if it seems logical, nowadays it is essential to know how to use a PC so while playing I improve at my work and I can move from one to the other without difficulty Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Next-Gen Consoles All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: