Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Diablo III: Blizzard steals from a player [33159]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Diablo III: Blizzard steals from a player [33159] Reply with quote

Forbes reports that a Diablo III player named Weavols used the game\'s real money auction house to sell an item for $99 but didn\'t receive the money. When asking Blizzard for help, they basically ignored him.

If you\'ve been browsing the Real Money Auction House (RMAH) lately,
you\'ll notice a lot of in-game items

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
zarlin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blizzard once were...tho gone they are today only stockholders left in the once "Games for Gamers" compagny

And yet the numb Fanbois of today gladly bend over when new releases are comming from them , gladly let Blizzard pump them so hard that only shit is in there eyes and they go blind.

All this shit the are pulling out in this Diasko 3 is a preview incl there Eula what will come in there next RMAHMMORPG

The world is going under...ehm sorry ..yea sorry that was ...
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I bought this game... wtf for I have no idea, the word shit doesn't even begin to describe how crap and lackluster it turned out. The patches they shat out for this turd of a game, still haven't done anything to improve much of anything.

"The world is going under"

It's degenerating while technology, marketing and legal baallshit keep the delusions..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................up
spectra9
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss the good ol' games. Why games today must resort to buy this and buy that, that's just plain crap, they ignore the gameplay in the process. Blizzard used to be a good developer, most of their games are top notch, but now they're no different than the others. Sad
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised that you bought it, Koogle...You were one of the furious anit-Blizzard posters here and yet you let them take your money....

All of the disappointed people here should've known what they're getting into when BlizzCRAP announced the real money auction...
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game was designed around the auction house. On-level gear drops are nearly non-existent, forcing you to go to the AH to get decent equipment. Then the prices in the gold-based auction house ramp up geometrically after level 30, making it essentially impossible for the non-hardcore player to properly equip a character for higher difficulties of game play... unless you go to the RMAH.

Good job, Blizzard. You just squandered two decades of good will with your player base by turning a classic franchise into a GreedMachine. I will not be purchasing another of your games.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People spending real money to buy items are just plain and simple. Fucking Idiots.

I can't even believe I am playing this crap still. I just want to finish nightmare level and I'm done with it.

This game was a serious piece of crap though and I doubt anyone who worked on D2 worked on this shit. No fucking way! There is no AI whatsoever in this game. It's simply fucking over the player at the higher levels. Spawning in bad guys in the heat of a battle conveniently when you are at low health or just used a health vial, the fucking stupid overused lasers and/or lasso's of fire. Right now I am battling guys that drop on average 10 lasers all around you and they trap you! You can't trap them but hey, they can trap you or you just keep running around the maps like a total fucking retard because you have NO defence. It's the same shit over and over again on the same fucking map. I imagine at any higher level EVERYONE will use the lasers. That's just fucking total ass lame. How long this game was in development and this is all they could do. It's like I said, Blizzard ain't about making games, it's simply about making as much fucking money as they can.

I myself am done with anything Blizzard releases. I don't even care about an expansion for this game. Couldn't give a shit.
teyiw8
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The claim that gaming leads to mental health issues, as reported by CNN, requires a nuanced perspective. While excessive gaming can potentially impact mental well-being, it's essential to consider individual differences and the broader context. Moderation and balance are key. Additionally, exploring topics like what is soliqua can broaden our understanding of healthcare beyond sensational headlines, fostering informed discussions on holistic well-being.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: