Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

need for speed underground help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelco

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: need for speed underground help Reply with quote

Heyy guys, I need some help with Need For Speed Underground on the PS2. How do you get on front of all the magazine covers? Do you need to race everything in level hard/difficult? Because that's what I'm doing now and I'm still on 19 of the 27 covers and I'm already somewhere around 90/111 missions.

Thanks Wink
maga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to get all the bonuses in NFS:U you need to play more, even after those 111 races... you get awarded style points, wich , in turn, uncover stuff. After enough style points are earned, all bonuses are revealed, eventually.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Cheat Help All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: