Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Bad experience with VGA cable on XBOX 360

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Next-Gen Consoles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erichot
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Bad experience with VGA cable on XBOX 360 Reply with quote

I used VGA cable for XBOX360 and experienced the following problems. I use a device to solve it. Is there any other way to resolve the following problems when use the VGA cable.
1. The color spectrum is limited in the XBOX VGA output. So the detailed color changes become a color patch.
2. The screen becomes flickling
3. When play King Kong, the screen uses only half of the screen on a 1280x768 computer monitor.
corpsicle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of device are you using to solve the problems ?
These problems seem to be common and i experience some of them ( the aspect problem mainly ) and i would be very happy to get _any_ solution at all, including using a device.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Next-Gen Consoles All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: