Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Tomb Raider, ATI warning.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Tomb Raider, ATI warning. Reply with quote

Hahahaha they show a 'nvidia vs rest' picture during install right up front requiring you to press any key. They show you what game looks like if your with nVidia and a picture of what you get with the 'other' stuff. OMG I almost spit my coffee out when I saw that! So hilarious..
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahah figures ATI people don't take me on on this one eh? 178 views and no response! I love it!! Was there ever screenshots of Oblivion posted for me to send comparison shots from nVidia?... I must say, I love this new approach from nVidia. At least it informs people that if they got ATI they are playing on complete plain crap! Hahahaha!

To think of all those times I approached ATI, wrote ATI about quality issues and they ignored me or gave me some cheap excuse, to see that coming to nVidia that all games do look definitely richer and just way more cool. I almost don't care about new games because I'm beginning to enjoy games I bought a long time ago!!

In light of their marketing move in Tomb Raider, I since wrote nVidia and told them to release a nice marketing video of nVidia vs ATI in both Oblivion and Tomb Raider.. And the slogan,

"When compatibility is all you can offer. Speed means nothing without the Eye Candy. Get it right, get with nVidia."

I am truly surprised ATI just hasn't caved as a company yet..Even as a Canadian, I couldn't care less about ATI anymore. nVidia doesn't only kick their ass in game visuals but in drivers and support software and really they always have. CCC is a joke compared to what nVidia gives it's users. It's almost embarassing...

HX? You think I can draw fire with this post now???
xanadu
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XXXX How do you avoid being banned here with your egotistical and non-coherent run on sentence posting?

I've learned it's not worth the time arguing with you just by reading previous topics in my search to find out who you are on the Rage3D forums and to find out what your old system was, since you didn't say.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xanadu wrote:
XXXX How do you avoid being banned here with your egotistical and non-coherent run on sentence posting?

I've learned it's not worth the time arguing with you just by reading previous topics in my search to find out who you are on the Rage3D forums and to find out what your old system was, since you didn't say.

Good, arguing is not good for anyone. Just appreciate this is a free world where we can share our opinions. About my user on Rage3d, please enlighten me to who I was.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on bud.. what was my name on Rage3D. I'm still waiting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> NVIDIA vs ATI All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: