Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Thermaltake Tai Chi Water Cooled Case

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Tech / Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
majedmj
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Thermaltake Tai Chi Water Cooled Case Reply with quote

what you think about the Thermaltake Tai Chi Water Cooled Case because I want to bay it be for that I need opinion for you friends
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i did a search on Thermaltake Tai Chi Water Cooled Case. But the price is also a consideration. These days you do need good cooling units for sure, even my P4 3Ghz heats up a bit too much. I am also looking for a cooling solution from Power Coolers. You could try power coolers as well.
panpan09
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:59 am    Post subject: retro games Reply with quote

Fantastic blog. Reading your articles was enjoyable. For me retro games, this was a really enjoyable book. I have it bookmarked and am eager to read more things from it. Continue your wonderful effort!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Tech / Troubleshooting All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: