Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Titan Quest - Immortal Throne [23469]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Titan Quest - Immortal Throne [23469] Reply with quote

When Titan Quest was released last year it proved to be one of the more enjoyable games of its type. The game is a hack-n'-slash RPG that placed you in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia and charged you with dealing with The Titans that had ...read a full review

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, this game is awesome.. Hack and Slash but lots of fun and lots of new creatures! (and it's got my features, Woo)
darknothing
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titan Quest the first one had many issues such as helpers attacking before you could see the enemy or attacking enemy's thro walls no passive ability and suck also
had a lack of monsters on the levels all monsters seamed to be the same,

curious, im disappointed that the review didn't point out if Immortal Throne had the same issues or not,

is there lack of monsters? will you run into the same monster but different color?
are the helpers annoying with attacking all the time?

i wish to know this before i decide to buy this game. xxxx if you know can you let me know. i got all this info from the video review on IGN..
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I admit the first one was a little repetitive and stuff, but this one has all new creatures so far.(completed about 3-4 quests). Don't recall killing people thru walls and stuff before, but don't notice that now. Probably be fresher in my brain had I played last night but I was too hooked on C&C 3. So far I don't believe any of the creatures I have fought have been constantly repeated. There's undead guys(i think from first one), crab things near water, scopions, green fat belly guys that when you start wacking em they put up their arms and try to run away for help.. It's really a decent expansion overall. It's not Titan Quest with just a new quest. The inventory system is better managed too. Thought there was a pack mule, however haven't found that yet...
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expansion is short, as soon as I re-arranged my skills I was done in a day. I hope for another expansion, 2 times as long as this one.
chiery
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is fantastic, it is perfect for an enthralling albeit casual gaming experience, a lot of fun! I guess Titan Quest with Immortal Throne is simply the best of the Diablo-clones. Free Games website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: