Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Tuesday Reading - PS3 price could drop $100 [23658]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Tuesday Reading - PS3 price could drop $100 [23658] Reply with quote

Blacksite: Area 51 Interview - FiringSquad has posted an interview with Midway Austin's studio head Harvey Smith as he taks about BlackSite: Area 51, their upcoming PC-PS3-Xbox 360 first-person shooter. He said: " The current demo is more a gameplay teaser because it's very sh

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just picked up Test Drive unlimited for the PC this week and can't get enough of it. The physics are not perfect but they are definately good enough to prevent from marring an otherwise really good game. Nothing like overtaking traffic on the shoulder at 300kmh and then being hunted like a mass child muderer by the cops lol. And I enjoy having a personalised character too Smile I will buy TDU2 in an instant!
djRom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I didnt even realize it was out for PC yet! I will definitely be picking that up! Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n00b racing game. Map is nice, true depiction of the actual place.. Physics suck, car control about same if not worse than NFS. Car customizations are essentially non-existent nowhere near what you can do in NFS. Cops are dumb as hell, you can get away from cops in seconds especially when you have a decent car. Traffic is more just eye candy and does nothing really to obstruct you. Crashing+physics are sick and very unrealistic as well. This game has graphics going for it and not much else. I finished this game before it even hit store shelves and only cuz I was truly bored. 6.5/10 but a decent follow up to a very old series...Took me approx 4 nights to finish the game. My overall best comment was the location/environment was very cool and realistic but even that wore off pretty quick and the game was no challenge at all to finish. Was glad I didn't buy it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: