Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

5 Megapixel Digital Camera Buyer's Guide [16584]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: 5 Megapixel Digital Camera Buyer's Guide [16584] Reply with quote

TechZone has posted the
5 Megapixel digital camera buyer's guide:

Canon PowerShot G5
The PowerShot G5 is what the PowerShot G3 should have been from the start. With a stunning combination of resolution, speed and control, all housed in a rugged, elegant new black enclosure, the PowerShot G5 takes the lead

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
FX5900

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard ATI was releasing a 5 megapixel digital camera.
Too bad about the image quality. Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, i posted a pm to Hx as you cant post comments from main page. also, i have the earlier Olympus camera and I had that sony garbage before(i tried these things). the Olympus cameras are the best i seen so far. great image quality. and believe me, i tried a lot. hey FX5900, not only that but the drivers were buggy on the ATI camera. they said, they will release drivers every month.
FX5950
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Har har har! You guys made a funny!! Wow, if you're gonna try and be funny, come up with something a little better. ANYTHING would be an improvement. As far as the keeping on topic however, the Minolta DiMAGE A1 seems to work fairly nicely. The anti-shake technology actually appeared to work (for the minor blur that occurs at times.) I'd like to upgrade from the DiMAGE S414 (4.1M, 4X OPT, consumer camera). But for a couple hundered more you can pick up Canon EOS 300D (SLR). Eitherway, you'd have to admit, these digital cameras have come a long way in the last couple years.
FX5900

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you liked our jokes FX5950.
Now how about you go clean your room before your mom gets home. Smile
FX5950
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeesus - are serious?! I hope you weren't trying to be funny there. If you were, you're going the wrong way (if that's possible). Go back and try again princess.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snore @ FX5950, god, you got any new lines.. getting bored of your lame comebacks.
FX5950
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxx, I realize you probably have little else in your miserable life than leaving your messages here (oh, yeah, and 'working' the forums on other sites), but how about you try and keep on topic? Maybe I could be 'kewl' like your sorry ass and start referring to everyone as (as you so gracefully put it) a bunch morons and idiots. In case you're too slow and have problems understanding, I grabbed 10 or so wonderful 'comebacks' of yours from only the last 3 or 4 (recent) replys in the Doom 3 thread. * They go a little something like this: ur a FuKn liar; waste of breath is what you r to me; complete idiots like maga; where did you crawl out of; get a life loser; i can guarantee you this moron; you dumbass moron; ...imbecile; complete idiots; nobody here has the balls to do it; all these arguing morons. * So do you mean we should all be like this? Ah, of course! You truely are great. Want to talk about boring? Mix in a little pathetic into the equation and we have...drum roll please...XXXX! Nice work. Something mommy was quite proud of I'm sure.
FX5900

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey look. It's my shadow. Too bad shadows just follow me around and can only copy. lame, lame, lame. I actually quite like you FX5950; having a fan only encourages me. Hey XXXX, did you hear the joke about the ATI card on heat? Oh wait... that might upset ATI readers out there who all seem to have anger-management issues. Good night my friend FX. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: