Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Microsoft 'destroyed development culture' at FASA [27715]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Microsoft 'destroyed development culture' at FASA [27715] Reply with quote

In an interview with Gamesindustry.biz, FASA founder Jordan Weisman had some harsh words for Microsoft, saying they destroyed FASA\'s development culture:

\uot;When Microsoft bought FASA Interactive and incorporated it into Microsoft... the two reasons they bought us was, one, they wanted the catalogue of intellec

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
strangestsensation
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No tears here. I had this other job, great job, great people. We got bought up by a bigger company (actually a customer). CEO comes in and basically lied to us all saying how they had no intent to lay anyone off and that we were to be an integral part of their company. They even called us their secondary HQ. Laid me and others off not even 2 weeks later. We were a company of about 150, reduced in a few months to like 10 people. I'd personally love to punch that CEO in the face. If you aren't a manager or upper echelon in a company you are nothing but an insignificant POS who'll be used and abused and spit out whenever someone feels like it. Companies get away with far too much BS and it's getting worse. So you see, hard for me to have any compassion.
CaptStar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That company wouldn't happen to be Nortel would it?
strangestsensation
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: