Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Valve cuts items from Team Fortress 2 cheaters [27756]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Valve cuts items from Team Fortress 2 cheaters [27756] Reply with quote

The Team Fortress 2 blog has word on what is about to happen to those who cheat the system. Soon, those who used third-party means to unlock weapons and hats within Team Fortress 2 will have their \'hard earned\' possessions stripped from them. Over the next few days we\'ll be removing all TF2 items that were earne

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

valve are fucking assholes.... they caused the problem in the first fucking place.

why don't they do something fucking useful like stop ACTUAL cheating aimbots etc!... not fucking around wasting time pissing off players... they are just trying to stop people who've decided to say fuck this bullshit noob waste of time grinding shit to get unlocks... which are mostly crap anyway... not even worth the grinding time wasted having to play to unlock... obviously valve are seeing a decline tf2.

I mean seriously I haven't even bothered checking or unlocking the last 2 character updates couldn't be bothered.. playtime in tf2 is about null for the past 2months... last time I played most servers were just populated with noobs/mid skill.. most pros can't be arsed with tf2 anymore... think most are finding other games to play..I know I certainly have.. steam client is pile of shit I just can't be bothered with either.
sikapossu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
valve are fucking assholes.... they caused the problem in the first fucking place.

why don't they do something fucking useful like stop ACTUAL cheating aimbots etc!... not fucking around wasting time pissing off players... they are just trying to stop people who've decided to say fuck this bullshit noob waste of time grinding shit to get unlocks... which are mostly crap anyway... not even worth the grinding time wasted having to play to unlock... obviously valve are seeing a decline tf2.

I mean seriously I haven't even bothered checking or unlocking the last 2 character updates couldn't be bothered.. playtime in tf2 is about null for the past 2months... last time I played most servers were just populated with noobs/mid skill.. most pros can't be arsed with tf2 anymore... think most are finding other games to play..I know I certainly have.. steam client is pile of shit I just can't be bothered with either.

so you lost all stuff because you cheat and that is valve fault Rolling Eyes

better watch mirror and see who to blame and it is your own fault if you are so creedy and want all without any work
strangestsensation
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey don't question his opinion bud, if he's like Oreo cookie or whatever his name is you're in a world of crap. I'd personally like to see video proof of a aimbot wallhack on a Valve secure server but I doubt we'll see that. I don't play TF2 a lot myself, but I've never suspected anyone cheating. COD, well that's a completely different story I guess in terms of doing shit but saying Valve does shit?.. Uh, VAC is Valves own anticheat, what does IW do they outsource to some garbage PB company to shift blame. I think Valve does a lot more than most any other company...
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
so you lost all stuff because you cheat and that is valve fault Rolling Eyes

better watch mirror and see who to blame and it is your own fault if you are so creedy and want all without any work

lol you make me laugh you dumb ignorant noob ..

"valve fault"

if you weren't so fucking stupid you'd realize that the huge number of players who have unlocked the content didn't do it by being a fucking noob and wasting hours of there own time... if valve weren't so fucking up themselves they wouldn't expect there gamers to spend there lives in a fucking server trying to unlock weak content.. still they do have a lot noobs like you I guess where this strategy of making you waste hours just for shit actually makes you feel like you've achieved something... fucking idiots.

"so you lost all stuff because you cheat and that is valve fault Rolling Eyes"

ps. I haven't lost anything noob Razz

And VAC is rubbish.. perhaps both of you noobs you ought to do some more research.

"I'd personally like to see video proof of a aimbot wallhack on a Valve secure server but I doubt we'll see that."

like I said.

Last edited by Koogle on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
strangestsensation
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Big mouth, can't prove anything. Bad english, swear words. All I can do is laugh at you. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't need to prove it... you're just too lazy to go find out
strangestsensation
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you do it, no you do it... How childish. You're the one with the big mouth and obviously LOTS of time to kill posting trash here month after month. Talk about n00b. Show us and provide a link to where to get it. If you can't do that your just a sore loser/n00b who obviously gets owned time and time again. One thing Valve forums attract, for sure is big mouths like you who love to shoot their mouth of and run away as soon as they are asked to prove their claims.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If you can't do that your just a sore loser/n00b who obviously gets owned time and time again."

what you think you've owned me now? lol

oh you make laugh.. do yourself a favor and search or would you like me google it for you -hint... I'm not going to Smile

You can live in your own self denial thinking VAC works and whatever other bits of bullshit you delude yourself believing in.

Quote:
I'd personally like to see video proof of a aimbot wallhack on a Valve secure server but I doubt we'll see that.

lol.. Laughing Rolling Eyes
strangestsensation
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
"If you can't do that your just a sore loser/n00b who obviously gets owned time and time again."

what you think you've owned me now? lol

oh you make laugh.. do yourself a favor and search or would you like me google it for you -hint... I'm not going to Smile

You can live in your own self denial thinking VAC works and whatever other bits of bullshit you delude yourself believing in.

Quote:
I'd personally like to see video proof of a aimbot wallhack on a Valve secure server but I doubt we'll see that.

lol.. Laughing Rolling Eyes

You aren't just a laughing stock to me bud, you are a n00b. You aren't providing a video because like you proved in so many other posts, you are a n00b with a big mouth. Likely a loud mouth on servers calling everyone a cheater like a little baby whenever you get killed. There are no cheats or aimbots on vac. If you can't provide proof or even show ALL of us here you using the aimbot and wallhack then you just suck bud and prove my claims about you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: