Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

ATI CATALYST Drivers v4.6 [16134]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: ATI CATALYST Drivers v4.6 [16134] Reply with quote

ATI has released

a new ATI Catalyst drivers (release note) bringing them up to version 4.6. The package contains: RADEON display driver 8.02, Multimedia Centert 9.0, HydraVisiont 3.25.0006, HydraVisiont Basic Edition 3.25.9006, Remote Wonder 2.4 and WDM version 4.05.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
FX5900

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are some pretty nasty bugs. That's all I'm saying.
maga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, no shit, that Homeworld 2 bug is a pain in the ass....
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
capri
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

h2 sucked anyway Very Happy
BLOODUK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meh not interested in downloading them, they couldnt even fix the shadow bug for thief3 deus ex 2 , and it doesnt affect JUST x800 range which is bullcrap its like they have forgotton about the rest of the range
madda
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea if only ATI released some decent drivers which didnt cause so many problems, then they woudl easily beat the C**P out of nVidias ass!! They need the driver guys at nvidia to teach the guys at Ati how to do it, and the Ati hardware guys need to teach the nvidia guys how to make a decent performing card which only takes up one slot!
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I been saying, cuz of course, I am full of crap. ATI has the worst driver testers(bunch of kids with no experience) and a bunch of big mouth wanna be bad asses. If ATI wants to clean up they need decent testers. Unfortunately with my development and former hardware/driver testing for other companies I wasn't seen as a viable tester. I applied when I had been running a 9700 to offer my skills at testing and I didn't even get a thank you email for applying. So to hell with ATI. ATI might have decent cards, but if their drivers are continually buggy, what's the point? And this is where i commented on Nvidia. Nvidia not only owns in drivers but they have such a massive driver base(without substantial bugs like ATI) that you can literally go with any revision. With ATI, you have a lot of drivers and each set has a lot of bugs. So where is the worth in dropping back drivers or using any other driver with ATI? There's the difference and that's where Nvidia kicks ATI's ass. While ATI continually puts out driver fixes, Nvidia puts out better performing and better tweaked drivers. ATI has ALWAY been piss poor in any drivers for any of their products. Those with All in Wonder TV Tuners know what I mean. Only after lots of harassment from customers did they re-open driver development on their TV tuners and even still, they are buggy.
DELETED

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
madda
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Tom, if only they would listen and sort it out as their hardware is better than nVidias, its just that it is so buggy!!

Well put! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: