Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Treyarch on Call of Duty: Black Ops Issues [29947]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Treyarch on Call of Duty: Black Ops Issues [29947] Reply with quote

If you own Call of Duty: Black Ops, you know the game has lots of bugs and the multiplayer lag is pissing people off something fierce. Now developer Treyarch has issued a strongly worded comment, specifically tackling the subject of glitchers.

This is going to be my one and only statement on this topic, so pay atten

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Decarbonizer
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

too late, damage is done

and IMO this is what happens when you don't do extensively testing
eudolus
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decarbonizer wrote:
too late, damage is done

and IMO this is what happens when you don't do extensively testing

exactly, a simple beta, whether closed or open, woulda fixed most of these problems.

for instance, sv_maxrate is set to a mindbogglingly low setting of 5000, this setting in other games and previous cod games is usually set at a default of 25000, thats 5x the amount than what is set in BO, not even the consoles had that set so low for their games, even considering theres is p2p.

i mean wtf, obvious stupidity is obvious.

and this wasnt a port? i mean seriously, if they can release a rushed unpolished game, cant the players even have the ability to complain about the game, and if he doesnt fuckin like it...STOP USING 3RD PARTY CRAP (TWITTER) TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR PLAYERS, wtf is the point of the forums if the fucking developers dont even use it.

you know, i actually thought about waiting for this game to come down a bit in price before i bought it...but guess what...MW2 released a year ago, is STILL $60 FUCKIN DOLLOARS ON STEAM i mean really activision? so good luck with that ever coming down, by the time it comes down CoD9:Koticks Revenge will be out
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and that's how they show respect to their nerds...errr...customers, yea...my bad. Thay want money and no complaints.

another half finished product that takes peoples money on "credit" for the game "that will be supported", or not, you already payed for it, they already made a killing on the sales. You are all just whining nerds. I would add - sheep.

support the companies nerds, that way you are helping the publishers new Ferrari..errr, sorry, gaming industry, yea, gaming industry, that's what I meant.

Piracy is bad m'kay?

If I would to play this black peace of $hit ops, I would pirate the hell of it and play it on cracked servers. Hell, I would even use cheats just to piss Tom off Razz

@eudolus:

buy BF2 or BF3, they are way better games (in my opinion) anyway and cost a few bucks only.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game works fine for me on ps3 and pc. If you lag on pc, alt tab out at menu screen and raise priority of game to high and then alt tab back in. When I do this lag is near gone. I have my settings maxxed. The game is not that bugged, people are over reacting or just pc n00bs. So far the game is fun to play, haven't run into the aimbots yet. Definitely like this game more than BC2. BC2 may have better gfx but the gameplay of BO is just way more fun to me.
hairball2
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And.. dont get me started on all the hackers.aimbots/wallhack.... blackops is pretty to look at but smells like a turd.
zarlin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...STOP USING 3RD PARTY CRAP (TWITTER) TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR PLAYERS, wtf is the point of the forums if the fucking developers dont even use it.

ohh you have to use those Hear me/See me shit programs or you are not hip.................some say..............i don't Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: