Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Sony to Get PS3 Hacker PayPal Records [30612]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:21 am    Post subject: Sony to Get PS3 Hacker PayPal Records [30612] Reply with quote

It’s been just a couple of weeks since Sony was granted access to the IP address of anyone who visited GeoHot\'s website. However, a federal magistrate has now given Sony the green light to subpoena the PayPal records of George Hotz.

Tuesday’s order came two weeks after Magistrate Joseph Spero in San Francisco g

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this shows something that people been doing from centuries.
Hide your money in your backyard, burried somewhere that only you know it... lol
I dont know how to translate in literally - Jar-Bank - the safest for your money Very Happy
http://www.saveforhouse.com/images/money-saving-jar.jpg
psolord
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that magistrate Sony's little bitch or what?

Digital Millenium Act my ass...
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Is that magistrate Sony's little bitch or what? "

yeah, Magiscum through and through,

"Digital Millennium Copyright Act "

Crown state crap.. or statuary act bullshit (pretty much always a commercial business interest), made by legislating pricks with a greased palm from corporate and agenda interest groups wanting more ways to fuck the sheeple over for their own benefit, total twisted little tin pot cretins.. .. its all just pantomime for these legally protected criminals fuckwads to run a ring(mafia racket) around others and subjugate them to their twisted bullshit.

Fucking scum, justice will be out of the courts when people stop consenting to this very hypocritical (because it always is!) tyranny and allowing these acts of fucking stupidity to happen to them and others.. Its the accepting and listening moronic sheeple shit heads who actually don't have a conscience about what they are doing and allowing authoritarian morally inept degenerate delinquents to get away with these legal crimes.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The latest development allows the Japanese console maker to acquire “documents sufficientto identify the source of funds (.pdf) in California that went into any PayPal account associated with [email protected] for the period of January 1, 2009, to February 1, 2011,” Spero ruled.

That proves what a thick shit he is. Like, leave an OBVIOUS trail..... Brick wall
Soooo fucking clever..not.
If you aint smart when you do the crime, then be prepaired to do time.
Most of us have wives, jobs and most of all a LIFE!
Then you have George Hotz, whom may as well have lived in a pond eating algae... He's proved nothing, other than how completely brain dead he is.....like 99.9% of people like him.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stumpus don't be a sycophant, he had donations from people who supported what he was doing.. and he was only doing it because of the fucking retarding mentality that runs corporate greed and petty minded cretinous total control freaks in the first place. It's the same as buying a car and wanting to mod it for your own purposes, instead now technology is being abused to further obfuscate and put a barrier between what consumers buy and just how they can use said property. It is sick and George was making a mockery of it, anyone but a fucking moron or benefiting largess parasite in on it would want to try keep the charade up, by complaining and making out with their twisted ignorance that he is the bad guy, when really its the complete opposite.

Taking donations from people the way he was for what he was doing is not crime. I'd be more concerned about how large corporations get around evading large taxes and trading laws by donating to government/judicial and financial parasite bodies. Pulling up the hypocrisy and making a mockery of exactly what is going on here is far to easy. This is just fear, intimidation and a nice excuse to go data harvesting for the parasites involved in prosecuting, ie Sony who clearly think they've got this in bag with how the Magiscum has allowed them such unlawful rights to snoop on his finances ( Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Sony's financial records ) .. Hopefully joe average might wake up and stop buying and hurt the real greedy criminals.

"Most of us have wives, jobs and most of all a LIFE! "

Good, compliant and well herded sheep who accept their biased ignorance in slavery state is just what corrupt governments and corporations need to prosper off. Now you be a good useful idiot and help Sony and co-buddy scum destroy and wreck havok on one little man while draggin him through the corrupt inJustice stitch up process.

"He's proved nothing, other than how completely brain dead he is.....like 99.9% of people like him."

Actually he proves just how braindead most sheeple are, like you.. the 80 percenters who support the elitist criminals that lie and make up your world of reality.
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yer gonna pay, pal !
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy is a moron. Sony sucks ass and Koogle is such a fucking bore to read. Blah blah conspiracy, blah blah ur shit, I know everything blah blah. Shoot me.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is moron because he was public in what he was doing??

I think he was brave publicly announcing and sharing his work in the dismantling of restrictive hardware insecurity bullshit infested within products consumers are induced into buying for technology.. and he was just assertively using his 'legal' joke right at the same time, but it seems taking on cry baby Goliath business such as Sony and scum, well ...they just don't like to be shown up for what they truly are and try to get away with. It's just a good thing they've got so many mental career psychopaths that are so supportive and are willing to work for their corporate overlords like good little morally inept bitches wanting a piece of the gravy train (no offense to women mind.)

And Tom= "I don't believe people running organizations would conspire to abuse their trusted authority and position" ...well Tom not everything is a conspiracy, now that's a fact. Bang! Smile
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
Actually he proves just how braindead most sheeple are, like you.. the 80 percenters who support the elitist criminals that lie and make up your world of reality.

Keep smokin' it Koogle.
I'm sorry but i do what i WANT.. not like the numbskulls whom sit in darkened bedrooms with no lives.
Gaming etc. doesn't rule my life. I have a choice as to what system i own/play or support. Don't fucking like it? Move on it's a simple choice.
I don't own anything fucking Apple manufactured -now THAT is sheep!!
Just understand, the idiot got caught. Donations is like saying "i only take 50% for selling dope on the street" It's tied into his dellusional world like yours.... Justify what?
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he received DONATIONS, he didn't ask for them. So he wasn't "selling". What was he supposed to do? Give them back?
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

delusional one? I don't support the scummy world reality retarded idiots like you enjoy and defend like fools that make up a sick dysfunctional society ruled by deceiving liars, don't want see how they cause problems or support it complicity as you seem to do, while twisting things in order to benefit from the criminalization of others. Sick and ignorant fuckers like that rely on corporate corruption being made legal for them through judicial government policy making pricks to thrive off of really.

"Just understand, the [censored] got caught. " Got caught doing what exactly? something Sony would like to make illegal for their own beneficial purposes, while bottom feeding scum fucks aka authoritarian cretins who like take a higher moral authority (full of flawed hypocrisy, lies, motivating agenda's and total dishonesty) as the sycophant roaches they are in the jobs they do etc, trying to see what they can get out of it. Or just reinforce there current delusions of the situation they rather ignore as being good and not at all what it really is. Because they haven't realized the fucking retarded bullshit that often makes up the majority of what is legal/illegal doesn't mean lawful let alone morally ethical etc, its mostly out of commercial interest to benefit scumbags and the system that protects their welfare and interests at the expense of those who defy because they see it for the corrupt scam it is, while those who ignore it are fleeced by it anyway because they are too stupid to realize the truth of how they are tricked and conditioned into accepting things the way they anyway.

Most the legal bullshit is design to suit criminal elitists and the ecosystem of policy enfarcement id\iots and their twisted legal system masters. All of which actually cause more problems and destruction in people's lives than they ever help in improving or protecting, their idea is protecting the interests of government and big businesses that can cut them a piece of the pie in theire colluded scheming, yeh that makes society better. NOT. Very much like the war on drugs or any other war on [insert agenda], interesting how you bring up selling dope, fucking idiots like you with room temperate IQ's really are that fucking stupid. It's precisely because of the war on drugs and its criminalization that there exists a black market, that creates crime as a byproduct of the problem created by government and the cretinous fucks who seek to benefit out of creating a problem out of it, then blaming said problem on the lack of a solution that they need support in order to fix -ongoing of course. In Sony's case they just create draconian security to prevent owners of said physical hardware from utilizing what was originally sold to them. That is not not even getting into other dishonest and twisted legal crap they pull, but all of which they rather people just forget about how they are ripped off and conned, and put more attention in helping Sony attack some guy who did wrong by them lol and so that they can have your complicit support in their actions of flexing their big mafia arms around the legal corruption system you all have faith in.

That kind of business is clearly a very lucrative/destructive business model for government and its affiliated parasite bodies to be supporting because of the endless benefits really, corrupt injustice scum system, prison complex market, pharma, mental medical, banks, police.. etc all completely made up of morally inept id\iots and educated dogma parroting fools ready to be used by the system.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS koogle et al, by all means screw up your warranties etc -no one gives a fuck. BUT attention seeking -ala Georgie boy- because your a sad one with no mates is quite pathetic.
"Look at meeeeee...i'm the ONLY one that hacked the Sony PS3..and flogged it on the net..oops, why does Sony want to hurt me?? Can someone please explain what i have done wrong.....duh!!!
You know people have customised cars for decades; new engines, suspension, gearbox, fat wheels etc,etc. -hell i was part of it in the 70's- but you STILL have to tell the insurance companies and the relevant authorities, to be legal -strange but true.
Sad fact of life koogle, there's law enforcement out there whether you/me like it or not. So when someone punches your face in for ramming your shit down their throats, you can actualy charge them with assault -or not if it's your world.. and then you go off on another tangent wondering why you got assaulted.
Sony made the PS3 -turn it into a record deck, or spray paint it etc. Or even hack it and keep it to yourself! What an achievement -pat yourself on the back. But why turn into a dollop of manure and shit your brains out by posting it on the NOBODY-WILL-NOTICE-INTERNET....shhhhh don't tell Sony btw.
Please, if you had a couple of brain cells, you would be embarrassed to be associated with such a neanderthal........
The cleverest people DON'T get caught and keep it to themselves -PERIOD!!!!
Then you have the internet and forums...oh fuck..why??????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: