Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Battlefield 3 PS3 Footage [31162]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Battlefield 3 PS3 Footage [31162] Reply with quote

On last night\'s Jimmy Fallon, the first footage of Battlefield 3 on Playstation 3 was shown off. There was only around two minutes of gameplay, but the differences between the console and PC versions were readily apparent:

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"readily apparent" lol, ya, your biased comment sure is readily apparent.

Boy those gfx sure suck on ps3 eh?! Damn that looks bad! Actually the reality is, is that it does look really good on PS3. If I were interested in this game, which I'm not, you are damn right I'd buy this on console. You play where the people are and the cheats aren't. Sorry, that's NOT PC.
miglaugh
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why you snapped at hx over that comment of his. I myself noticed the reduced texture fidelity and the weak framerate vs. the PC videos.

Regardless of whether or not someone is interested in the game, they still need to acknowledge the absurd amount of eye candy 'readily apparent' in the game and also the diminished nature of said eye candy available on consoles. It's reality...

Other than that, I'll be keeping a lookout for more official PS3 gameplay videos to determine which platform I turn to for this game, because it looks like a fantastic addition to the 'lets shoot ppl in the face for fun' genre. Smile
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's the main reason why they still release their games for PC these days, they know reviewing sites offer PC footage. It even goes that far that TV developers pray for PC games to stay alive for this same issue. You don't wanna know how many people actually buy new teles in the hope their bullet-spitting kiddies would ever see the same amount of eye candy on their consoles. Very Happy

But, of course, it's much more fun to hand over the cash, insert DVD, and play a working game than fiddling with hardware drivers, anti-virus crap, keyboard combo's, half working cracks and bluescreens.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miglaugh wrote:
I don't understand why you snapped at hx over that comment of his. I myself noticed the reduced texture fidelity and the weak framerate vs. the PC videos.

Regardless of whether or not someone is interested in the game, they still need to acknowledge the absurd amount of eye candy 'readily apparent' in the game and also the diminished nature of said eye candy available on consoles. It's reality...

Other than that, I'll be keeping a lookout for more official PS3 gameplay videos to determine which platform I turn to for this game, because it looks like a fantastic addition to the 'lets shoot ppl in the face for fun' genre. Smile

I called it for what it is. Bias, ignorance and flame bait. You don't buy a console to have top of the line gfx you buy it because that's what everyone is buying. It's what everyone is playing on. So give it a rest.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
miglaugh wrote:

I called it for what it is. Bias, ignorance and flame bait. You don't buy a console to have top of the line gfx you buy it because that's what everyone is buying. It's what everyone is playing on. So give it a rest.

I am not buying console nor "playing" on console. Therefore, your point is moot.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who gives a shit what you are doing?
bgione
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:

Millions of flies eat shit, guess we all should do the same.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Who gives a shit what you are doing?

same question here mate, who gives a shit what you think? You get competition on PC and you call cheaters and move on to a crutch contest on PS3. I bet you get owned even on PS3.
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assholes spotted ! I repeat, Assholes spo!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: