Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Origin Of The Species Q&A [17062]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Origin Of The Species Q&A [17062] Reply with quote

GGMania got a chance to talk with Colin M Paterson of Nu Generation Games, as he talks about their upcoming sci-fi themed 3rd-person action adventure title which uot;combines real world locations; present day conspiracy with both military and sci-fi ...read a full interview

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Samadama
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks good......
It Souds good.....

BUT I CANT GET THE FACT THAT THE HERO OF THE GAME IS A LITTLE GIRL WITH A BEAR. Shocked taking on alien, super soldiers, etc, etc, etc.

I'll Never buy it.... Laughing
McDuff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Origin of the species Reply with quote

The GFX look really tops & I like the way the game play is engineered Laughing The guys who are making this game are all hard core old school games guys so it should be a great game Twisted Evil . It sort of reminds me of Kill Bill with the school girl thing happening - nice! ...also Battle Royal!!

McDuff
jason

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: ORIGIN OF THE SPECIES Reply with quote

Yip some very nice ideas here... also nice concept art work.... CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT the point of the game is that the little girl has had her DNA specially modified which consequently justifies her killing super soldiers, giant bugs etc etc. EITHER THAT OR I'M A MORON AND GOT THE WRONG END OF THE STICK?

Twisted Evil JASON FONTANA Twisted Evil
ntxawg
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samadama wrote:
It looks good......
It Souds good.....

BUT I CANT GET THE FACT THAT THE HERO OF THE GAME IS A LITTLE GIRL WITH A BEAR. Shocked taking on alien, super soldiers, etc, etc, etc.

I'll Never buy it.... Laughing

yes of course because who would buy a game that outrageous i mean look at the poor sales of the game based on a plumber in a mushroom kingdom taking on tortoises. by god turtles....i mean can anything be more outrageous...
Samadama
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@based on a plumber in a mushroom kingdom....... You completly missed my point..... I didn't say the game was bad, its just the thought of playing the game with a girl.... even though her DNA Might be changed and she is Super Strong..... still a bear come onnnnn....

By the way, last time I checked the plumber was a MAN and No Bear and the game was for kids Wink . ANY HOOO. That's just how I feel.... I gues playing BFV, HALO, COD,GTA-GTAVC, Doom and FarCry.

Maybe its time for a change... Think.
Daemon[AOA]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man dont get me wrong but i would rather look at some hot chicks ass for 20+ hours than some sweaty italian plumbers crack Laughing

But you do have a point - what i really cant wait to play as is a well hard cool space marine/mercenary/special forces commando type character, one with big muscles, and dry one liners, I really hope some one makes one of those soon Rolling Eyes

Succeed or Fail - respect for trying something a bit different to em...
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well she's not all that little anymore, and the teddy is actually a backpack. those excist, you know.
my problem is her hair.. it looks like sausages strapped to her head... Razz

mmm sausages... must eat...
Samadama
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Daemon...

... Yes you are right... I see your point.

@El_Coyote.... HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA

.... Laughing Okay okay, I get it Laughing ........ Man you all just rub it inn.... Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: