Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Legends of Pegasus Announced +Teaser [32443]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Legends of Pegasus Announced +Teaser [32443] Reply with quote

s of Pegasus. The game takes place in a 3D universe where players play the last surviving humans who are struggling to survive in unforgiving space.

Prepare for a stunning visual journey into space, as Kalypso Media has
launched a new Web site for the upcoming 4X intergalactic strategy game
s of Pegasus. The new W

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Space rts like sins I hope. Sins xpac that actually might improve the game and add some actual meat was nice this week. This is just gravy. Hoped for a sins2 though. Played SPAZ to death over and over and need a space game to even out my play time. Crusader kings and one of these should fit the bill imo.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalypso Media? Pass, thanks.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the Tropico series especially 3 and the soundtrack. Tropico 4 was ok but I played 3 and the DLC's to death over and over. It wasn't a change like 1404 to 2070 to rekindle interest. The others I haven't played. If it's similar to sins and allows modding it may have a bright future.

Relic is a sore spot and I wish they would go back to dark crusade or earlier and just push out some more wh40k games. The newer titles are all squad or fps like for consoles and shit. If they did a wh40k space sim with all the factions that would be a huge plus.

If you guys like RTS games try crusader kings 2 fuckin thing is hard (partly because I only get a small portion of it). SOTS2 should be good as well if all the bugs are fixed now (dunno haven't patched).
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, only problem with anno and tropico is that they require an upgrade available 5 years after the game release and by then, graphics look outdated.

anno 2070 is demanding as hell, at one point you have 60fps, then the next moment you are at 15fps and barely can select anything. Then you go to options and lower everything all the way down and behold - performance is more or less the same as it was.
Same thing with Tropico.
I think they do very sub-par coding job. I wish blizzard did both of those games. SC2 runs nicely even with the screen full of units fighting, all that on maximum graphics settings and with hardware that can't achieve 20fps in Anno 2070.

I didn't play much of tropico 3, maybe an hour or so, but I am too stupid for that game, I just couldn't figure it out so I ditched it. I can't say that performance during that time was good, it was laggy and choppy. I had 4ghz c2d and HD5850. Same thing run SC2 just fine, hell, more than just fine.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I generally wait on the games until they lower the price down some. This let's me start after they have a couple patches already so my experience hasn't been as bad performance wise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: