Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Battlefield 3 Patch Details [32487]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Battlefield 3 Patch Details [32487] Reply with quote

DICE has released an extensive changelog for Battlefield 3\'s next patch. Here\'s a bit:

GENERAL GAMEPLAY FIXES:
-Players should no longer take fall damage from short falls.
-Players now get up from Prone slightly faster, allowing better odds of
getting away from a grenade or threat when prone.
-Fixed some sit

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admittedly I haven't played this in over a week. I just hate games I am always feel suspicious of cheaters. Even the server I play 99% of the time, there are guys on there that went from sucking to being major aces and their hours aren't much more than mine. Hmm, last week you sucked bad and this week you can peck people off just seeing the tip of their heads. There's an easy solution, stop playing it. And so I have until there is admission from whoever that certain bots etc are blocked. There is not a mention of any blocks to current cheats or info from PB on current cheats.

They change shit and just open to more exploits, fall damage, you know people are gonna exploit that. People ejecting from a jet just before it hits and they live. Totally stupid. Snipers hiding in rocks will be able to do more crazy things with less fear of falling to their death.

Increase prone quickness, lame, will be exploited. You're gonna have people flopping up and down with their fucking flashlight disorienting you even faster. Pfft.

I could almost go one for one with these Patch details. It's lame, leave the fucking game alone and fix only things that need fixing and quit listening to whiners. Look at the other fixes, dumbing down weapons that are more or less powerful to be equal to others.. fuck off, that's just whiners getting their way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: