Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Alan Wake PC patch 1.02 [32491]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Alan Wake PC patch 1.02 [32491] Reply with quote

The first patch for PC version of Alan Wake is available for download bringing the game to version 1.02. According to Remedy, the patch improves mouse controls and CPU thread assignment for 3-Core AMD machine.

Alan Wake v1.02 release notes:
- Fixed problems of game not moving forward and gameplay not
trig

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried this game at the rich kid next door.

I don't know what the bug fuzz was about, I found this game lacking.
Controls sucked big time.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game is pretty good. There is money in this game, it's definitely not cheaply made. It is very linear, but it's like playing through a movie. When Alan has flashbacks you play the role of the guy. That is kinda neat. Gfx aren't super fantastic but the game play (ya controls are hard) is fun and challenging and easily makes up for it. I thought like you though but when I started playing and getting into it I find myself wanting to keep playing it.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Game is pretty good. There is money in this game, it's definitely not cheaply made. It is very linear, but it's like playing through a movie. When Alan has flashbacks you play the role of the guy. That is kinda neat. Gfx aren't super fantastic but the game play (ya controls are hard) is fun and challenging and easily makes up for it. I thought like you though but when I started playing and getting into it I find myself wanting to keep playing it.

Hmmm. Did you manage to master the controls eventually? Does it feel better after a while?
If so, maybe I will give it a go again.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the off-center type control I'm not a fan of, it makes the game maybe harder than it's supposed to be. (maybe that's the idea?)

I like the game, I mean it's a console port and I didn't expect revolutionary change but the game play overall is fun and the story is pretty good too. I think it's worthy of playing, I plan to finish it. I've already put about 10 hours into it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: