Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Mass Effect 3 Is 40 Hours Long [32501]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Mass Effect 3 Is 40 Hours Long [32501] Reply with quote

credits.\'

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that means i'll finish it in around 80+ Laughing
I've never, ever finished any RPG in a quoted time, simply because i play them to death!
Oblivion -with expansion discs- took me about 195hrs to explore, experiment and explore every nook and cranny.
Mass effect 2 was about 25hrs
Fallout 3 with all expansions, about 85-90hrs.
I'm talking 6 months to maybe a 1 year play and finish.
I've just got, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Two Worlds II then Mass Effect 3 N7 CE. I'm sorted till next year Cool
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same thing here, I am like 200+ hrs into KoA: reckoning...still can't see the end of it lol. But I am still enjoying it, unlike 100hrs of skyrim which bored me to death in the end so I gave up on it.
darknothing
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I to also gave up on skyrim just didn't suck me into the world, not sure why. But KoA I can't get enough of it, solid game for me.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darknothing wrote:
I to also gave up on skyrim just didn't suck me into the world, not sure why. But KoA I can't get enough of it, solid game for me.

for me, it's because there is no challenge once you are past level 20. I played a mage, I got destr up to 100, I made enchanting to 100, smiting to 80 to create dreamora armor (for mage, yes) enchanted all I could with reduction to destr mana cost and got it to 100% so spells are all free to cast, got conjuration to 100 and i summon two dremora lords. I can almost one-shot dragons, If I don't, dremoras will.
There is basically nothing to play after you ge to level 20 (you are already pretty OP even on hard setting) and quest are borring, main quest is especially boring so you tend to go side quests and get lost in the game. And by then, you saw everything game has to offer. Giants, Mammoths, humanoids, few bears and wolves, hags and dragons. There is a wisp or two here and there and that's pretty much all the game has to offer. You can't die.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I was bored with Skyrim quite fast. The reasons stated previously are more or less what killed it for me. Witcher 2 on the hand I thought was superb. I plan on playing Witcher 2 again at some point with the xpac once I tire of CKII. Wargame European Escalation looks interesting and I might give it a go. Amalur looks fun from what I've seen might have to try it.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amalur is just...different but yet the same, dunno how to describe. It doesn't look like something very good until you start playing it and get into it. It's simple enough but has enough elements to keep you going and not get you bored. Hell, it's in my background (alt-tabed) almost all the time, I just sort of jump in and out from time to time lol Smile It's doesn't even have some great epic graphics engine but what it has works just fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: