Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

BioWare responds to Mass Effect 3 criticisms [32595]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: BioWare responds to Mass Effect 3 criticisms [32595] Reply with quote

Casey Hudson from BioWare responds to criticisms of Mass Effect 3\'s story and day-one DLC.

ed was intentionally designed to get gamers talking.

ings mean, and what\'s going to happen next, and what situation are the characters left in,\uot; he said. \uot;That to me is part of what\'s exciting about this stor

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure...half of the DLC (which is the prothean character) just 'happens' to be in the game. Laughing
ggn
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, people suck corporate dick. Then they complain it tastes foul.

NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! Razz
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The criticism is valid. The DLC character is a huge fucking part of the story. Liara says a ton of shit over the course of the game as well as the flashbacks. The whole game centers around building the fucking proth tech which you don't even find out isn't proth tech until the end about. There's also small snippets of backstory on every race about through this guy.

There are plenty of gripes with the game but the ending is the biggest slap in the face. It's basically like SWTOR where your choices don't mean shit and the entire system is a waste.

Company released two turds in the last six months and will require a miracle to get any sort of money from me.

Don't add books characters or dlc events that people may not have into the game. I played ME2 and didn't bother getting the DLC since I was already done with it. Reading extra books for story on a movie or video game is stupid. The game should stand on it's own.

A good example is the LOTR trilogy. I don't need to read all three books to understand the movie or enjoy it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: