Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Total Recall (2012) Trailer [32673]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Total Recall (2012) Trailer [32673] Reply with quote

As promised after that early tease, Columbia/Sony has unveiled the full-length trailer on Apple for Len Wiseman\'s Total Recall remake, starring Colin Farrell as Doug Quaid living in the future. The cast also includes Kate Beckinsale, Bryan Cranston, Jessica Biel, Bill Nighy, Ethan Hawke and John Cho with some bleached

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
darknothing
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why was this remake needed? Old one was great, well I hope they put the 3 tit bitch back in,
ir0nw0lf
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ I agree, original was a good movie. These movie studios need some new ideas flowing and rebooting old(er) movies to me smacks of lazy.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol guys, did you see how they re-invented the mask ? Where in the original movie was some fat lady, when Quaid landed on Mars if you recall. Laughing If you tottaly recall it, hahaha
This trailer only showed to me the lack of creativity and originality!
That city that they show in 0:15sec... omg, lol Laughing
The whole holo-graphic stuff that the memory implant machine is made of is so lame and boring Laughing

This will be just the "next" remake Hollyshitywood will make to collect some cash... pathetic!
I watch more interesting and original stuff on some low budget tv shows than from Hollywood
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure why they're so quick to remake all these movies. I understand that it's easier to market these things but the Arnold movies aren't even that old. It's all good though I don't really pay to see the movies anyways. The other sad fact is the scene releases a better quality HD movie than the studios imo.
Hubbo
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: I just want to see Reply with quote

if he can pull an easter egg out of his nose too.
Majnun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I actually like the first one but only because I saw it before ever reading the Phillip K. Dick story.

Using Arnold as Quaid is the most idiotic casting ever. The character is supposed to be a little computer guy who has no experience at all with fighting/running/shooting people and then being thrown into all the stuff he has to deal with. But no, instead of choosing a skinny little weak looking actor they went with Arnold. Makes sense! Not.

I don't really have an opinion one way or the other about this remake (except that most of these recent-ish movies that get made suck ass). I don't care for Colin Farrell either but at least he's not a friggin gigantic body-builder type.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Majnun wrote:
Well, I actually like the first one but only because I saw it before ever reading the Phillip K. Dick story.

Using Arnold as Quaid is the most idiotic casting ever. The character is supposed to be a little computer guy who has no experience at all with fighting/running/shooting people and then being thrown into all the stuff he has to deal with. But no, instead of choosing a skinny little weak looking actor they went with Arnold. Makes sense! Not.

I don't really have an opinion one way or the other about this remake (except that most of these recent-ish movies that get made suck ass). I don't care for Colin Farrell either but at least he's not a friggin gigantic body-builder type.
Thats the idea man! To turn a some how not interesting story with boring persona to something interesting and entertaining!
This is what they did with the first Total Recall.
Now this remake will just byte the dust
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tride wrote:
Majnun wrote:

Thats the idea man! To turn a some how not interesting story with boring persona to something interesting and entertaining!
This is what they did with the first Total Recall.
Now this remake will just byte the dust

Are you saying that skinny 120lb females and 150lb males that punch people twenty feet back aren't original? You mean to tell me that the studios relied upon Arnold being one the most profitable and recognizable action stars there ever was to carry the film?

Who's Colin btw? Oh yea the Fright Night/Daredevil failure Smile. They would have cast a Bruce Willis actor I bet if there was actually one around. I've yet to see a suitable replacement for the former 80's guys. Pretty sad really.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: