Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Diablo 3 Act 1 Inferno 500k+/hr Farming Guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobpoblo
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Diablo 3 Act 1 Inferno 500k+/hr Farming Guide Reply with quote

Of course some people are way past farming this spot, but for those of you who are not, which might be most, read on:

Act I Inferno: Farming - "A Shattered Crown" Quest Guide
VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWLzaYAp97Q&hd=1

I made a quick video guide on how to farm Act I Inferno, on the quest “A shattered Crown.”

All the chests, dank/ dark cellars, goblins and rare mobs are random and sometimes you can get really lucky in one four minute run. I think this run was pretty typical, and you should expect this kind of loot while farming this quest on inferno. My magic find was around 65%, not sure about the other party members.

Step 1: Go to “Public Games” Inferno difficulty, Act I, Quest #3 “A Shattered Crown”
Step 2: Use the Way Point, travel to “Cathedral Garden”
Step 3: Run in a clockwise rotation around this small area searching for loot, end back at Way Point (this area has a small chance for a rare spawn)
Step 4: Use the Way Point, travel to “The Old Ruins”
Step 5: Travel from the Way Point in a South West direction to check for the first possible Cellar location aside the ruined building (typically a chest, goblin, or rare mob spawn that you may or may not be able to kill)
Step 6: Run out of the cellar(if it spawned here) and head north to the pathway, head west along the short road to the next house and check for the other possible cellar location; sometimes both cellars will spawn, (this location will typically have a treasure hoarder that is very easy to kill).
Step 7: After checking for both cellars, Town Portal back.
Step 8: Initiate the quest in town, and run north to talk to the Black Smith. Follow him to the Cellar of The Damned where his wife Mira is located
Step 9: Clear the trash mobs in both rooms and proceed to finish the quest by killing Mira
Step 10: Save a couple seconds by using your Town Portal, then leaving the game

Repeat Process, whole thing should take about 4-6mins per a run.

With the amount of items you get, you should be able to auction some of them off for well over 100k gold each, while the other stuff that no one will buy you can disenchant or sell to a merchant for gold.

Good luck farming!

Have you used this strat? how did you fare? over, under 500k/hr? Let everyone know!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: