Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Battlefield Premium - Official Trailer [33048]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Battlefield Premium - Official Trailer [33048] Reply with quote

A trailer for Battlefield 3 Premium has leaked, and includes some footage of the Armored Kill DLC. It also reveals some new vehicles that will come with that DLC, including quad bikes, MLRS and a C-130. The main selling point of the $50 Premium is that it gives you access to all five BF3 expansions. You\'ll

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering I bought the actual game for like £13 having caved in to playing with friends.. and having played it for about 8hours I can safely say its a shitty experience. Using and running shitty Origin is bad enough just to get the game installed and play it.. to top it off you must then also use its donkey shit battlelog garbage website where you also need an in-festering browser plugin. I had to go through EA customer service before this crap battlelog site would even recognize my account had the game on Origin.

All before you can even get into a multiplayer game, which if you can ignore all that shit is not an entirely bad game, if u can ignore the stat whores who already have fully ranked up. How the fuck new players are meant to get missile unlock with jets when most servers are dominated base rapers is just stupid. And gui layout is retarded, I can only guess the reason for the ingame chat not having the usual bottom left corner, and disappearing at the end of the match is to prevent players from talking about how shit a lot of this game is, through the long map waiting and then loading times. And did why did DICE farm out the development of this crap battlelog site to other studios.

The whole thing just stinks from top to bottom, there is no way in hell I am getting the dlc crap pack maps and extra shit you have to play to unlock, these EA and DICE money whoring scumbags don't give a shit about there drone like community of fantards.. there won't be any mod tools, the cheating hack noobs will continue with their exploits. They don't want any name or shaming in the forums.. lol the browser based battlelog stat garbage site has no push to talk feature, no in game voip chat... man the whole thing is a turd.... and now they want to sell suckers on a premium garbage pack where u get the other dlc's later... Still you know so many will get it, even the ones who have the existing dlc, towards the end of this year they might realize how stupid they were to have bought the shitty premium pack.

Next up will be Battlefield4.. "hey stupid community, we listened to all your complaints and suggestions, and here is a better version of the game we couldn't be bothered to fix and improve before, thanks for getting the dlc's suckers.. we had good bonuses... hey you idiots still playing those map packs we suckered you into buying.. well guess what... we are going to provide mod tools this time around so you can make your own maps... just pre order now ..." hue hue hue..

FUK U EA and DICE

feel better after that rant... need to do one for that Diabolic 3 garbage...
ykazka
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought it for PC. New maps are not out yet, but u can get new weapons unlocked. Sweet!.
Koogle's rant is incorrect for most part.
But i do agree - they need to bring "after the game chat" back.

Get it dudes, its awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: