Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

MS: "We're Over-Delivering Value" with Xbox One [35374]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: MS: "We're Over-Delivering Value" with Xbox One [35374] Reply with quote

s-xbox-one-500-price-point-were-over-delivering-value-6410352uot;says they are over-delivering value with the Xbox One for $499.

uot;It's a lower number than some of the analysts had forecasted,uot; Mattrick said on Bloomberg TV. uot;We're over-delivering value against other choices I think consumers can

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong video, hx!
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosferatu wrote:
Wrong video, hx!

really Embarassed Very Happy
Majnun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, who do I throw $100 at to screw me in the butt?

Is it clear? I mean do I just write a check to Microsoft and bend over and wait?

How does this work?
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M$ keep repeating it, eventually you'll convince yourself. There is enough cult M$ worshippers out there that will happily follow the subliminal messages that permeate from Windows update, that they can hear.
M$ loves you.....all our services are yours...... Everyone else is an alien......we own your debit card........kinect is watching you watching us watching you.

Quote:
" We're delivering thousands of dollars of value to people, so I think they're going to love it when they use it."

You mean, your taking thousands of dollars..... Rolling Eyes
gramulho
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how he says that sony will be sold at 400 (they anounced at 399) and he said his console will be 499 instead of 500... marketing bastards think everyone is dumb as they are...
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This train wreck is turning out to be even more entertaining than I'd expected. They seem determined to make this as bloody as possible. Hell, I've already derived hours of entertainment from Xbox One. Razz
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear MS,
the value of consoles is not measured solely by the price of the hardware.
From where I sit, you don't deliver any value; you actually rob customers at every step.
You ought to rethink what's value from a customer's point of view. If you do it right, you'll know how wrong you are.
It's not a nice thing when you get caught lying into the face of your customers...
Kompressor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone thinks the PS4 is so great because it's $100 cheaper and you can trade games. If you think that's so great, buy a fucking Wii! The PS4 will be going all digital in a year or two anyway, which they are forgetting to tell you, so you can forget about the game trading thing, and the XBO comes with the Kinect and the PS4 doesn't come with the camera that you will have to buy separately. So you're not saving much.
Majnun wrote:
Ok, who do I throw $100 at to screw me in the butt?
Is it clear? I mean do I just write a check to Microsoft and bend over and wait?
How does this work?

No, what you do is buy a P$4 and wait for Sony to ram you.
gramulho wrote:
Funny how he says that sony will be sold at 400 (they anounced at 399) and he said his console will be 499 instead of 500... marketing bastards think everyone is dumb as they are...

lol, I noticed that too. That is too funny. Smile
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sony is doing just like last time, put out something that appears to be superior but later you find out its a total piece of shit and Sony starts ripping shit off it and adding more DRM crap. Sony Plus is also a joke compared to the MS equivalent. Don't forget too that Sony network infrastructure is a total joke. I'll bet you as soon as it's released it will be hacked to shit again. Some people just don't learn just like Stumpus and his PC upgrades.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom, what the fuck has my PC got to do with a thread about MicroShaft?? You are seriously turning into some dysfunctional dickhead! Tom can't actualy speak for himself, without mentioning me in everything?
I have to tell you Tom... I'm happily married Laughing

A thread about MicroShaft and its shitbox one gets hijacked by Tom and turned into what Tom wants to say and hear. You are desperate...
I happen to enjoy my PC gaming and many other forms of gaming, but I will never ever own a bum fuck box one!
Did I mention you in that thread?? Did I!? Or is it just you jumping to M$ defence......grow up, FFS! Anybody attacks M$, Tom to M$ rescue... How pathetic....

Tom, cause your sucking M$ balls, its ok to be different... Don't worry I know your choking on them, considering what bum fuck the Xbox one has turned out to be. Your trying anything to change subjects.
The amazing thing is, if you actually showed intelligence and maturity (a fat chance of that) you would just sit on the fence and wait before opening your mouth. I haven't said I would buy a PS4, your the one going on about buying a shitbox rather than Sony. Soooooo, who cares? Get over yourself.
The more you go on and on about it, the more you sound like a 9year old.... Rolling Eyes

The ps4 will require PSN to play online, but, that will cover all consoles ie vita, ps3, psp . If your interested in that. Regards everything going digital on ps4, that's desperate bullshit! It's never happened on any format yet. The PC was supposed to go that way nearly 10 years ago. Guess what? You still buy physical copies. Besides the shitbox is the only console that has hinted at controlling its entire catalogue by way of digital. The very fact you need Internet permanently to play and de authorise your ONE game, is a no brainer.... If Sony do it later then they will be in breach of terms and conditions. It has to happen before sale as it falls into 'not fit for purpose' which is our statutory rights. Automatic refund. Laughing
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ho-boy! Is it time for the Tom and Stumpus show again already?! Lemme grab some popcorn quick... Razz
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apathy Curve wrote:
Ho-boy! Is it time for the Tom and Stumpus show again already?! Lemme grab some popcorn quick... Razz

thefinger toothy7

So Tom, tell us why you want an Xbox? You've mouthed off continually spouting verbal shit, but never actually told us what you love about the 'One'. Not one post from you has told us why you want it? We've heard not one feature that you like?
Don't be shy... Laughing
Mantrhax
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MS is a joke !!!
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@MS is a joke !!! No man, you are the joke.

@slow-moving/thinking naive little Stumpus... Sorry man, this reply may be too long for your little peanut sized brain to remember.

The answer to your stupid ass question is Xbox (DUH, hard to figure eh old man?), BUT only if I really had any interest. I game on a PC. I'm not like you, i don't try acting like a PC gamer when my dick is truly stuck in my PS3 crap console.

No Stumpus, I prefer to know the restrictions up front, not have the rules change after I bought my console. So that means no Sony Shitbox for me. In the case of Xbox, it's more likely they will loosen restrictions, not add more. At least they tell you up front and talk out their ass like those liars at Sony who are telling you what you want to hear.

Sony is known to put restrictions and remove features and hide it all in a nonsense EULA's. It's had major news coverage and has driven changes in other business that deal with EULA's.

I own a PS3 that I couldn't even sell for $200 with games. I don't care to use it for media streaming either as I use an older PC with Bluray and it plays anything. I don't have to worry about PS3 and Cinavia bullshit or whatever they will add further without your knowledge or hidden in some bullshit EULA. If I do anything with my PS3, it will be to put pirated firmware on it and get OtherOS back and make it a shitty little Linux Webserver like what I had before they took away the feature.

I prefer a console with a secure network and everyone knows Sony was hacked to shit. I was one of those suckers who had to go through getting a new Visa and MC number. Thankfully I never registered a new card with Sony as their network got hacked again and again and again. To the point they had to take their network down all over the place. A reward for waiting for these clueless fucks at Sony to get things in reasonable shape was to give you games you already owned. To top it off, when I stopped their Plus! program they stripped my console without my knowledge of everything. When I called customer service to give them a piece of my mind and she said, it's all in the release notes and EULA. I said, BS and asked her to read to me where it says they would rape me of all the FREE titles I was given. She couldn't find it and then told me she understands the situation and to write the company. I did and never got a response. Again, Sony sucks shit, I wouldn't touch their shit with a 10 foot pole.

This is all I care to discuss on this issue. If you had a PS3 and any sense you wouldn't be buying or supporting Sony by buying a PS4. I don't give a fuck about anything Sony and to be honest, I don't care about Xbox either. I plan to continue on with the dismal PC gaming scene.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: