Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

PS4 Won't Require Plus for Streaming or DVR [35655]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: PS4 Won't Require Plus for Streaming or DVR [35655] Reply with quote

Forbes is reporting that you won't have to pay for PS Plus to stream and record footage on the PlayStation 4.

You won't have to pay a fee to stream and record footage on the PS4, Sony SNE +0.35% Worldwide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida confirmed on Twitter yesterday. Anxious fans had begun to ask Yoshida about tha

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's Mr. Horseshit Tech Buff for this??

"Sony will start to charge for online multiplayer, which it didn't do with the PS3"

Funny how he conveniently doesn't have a post to this news article yet eh?

HUNK OF SHIT = PS3

Explains and backs up my previous statements why MAG and other game servers are being ripped. Sony not making money off them people playing them for free online. No no no.. but ya, Sony is the best! Pfft.

But again, waiting for that bullshit artist Mr. Tech Buff to spew on about it so I can laugh my ass off reading his bullshit.
doodah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just means Youtube will start to fill up with 12 year olds screaming in game on PS4's rather than XBO's..
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troll. I posted this in the other reply to you. Can't believe you just posted this... You are sooooo fucking thick! A fucking dense pile of steaming horse shit, through, and through. Your quote below, ok

Quote:
Where's Mr. Horseshit Tech Buff for this??

"Sony will start to charge for online multiplayer, which it didn't do with the PS3"

Funny how he conveniently doesn't have a post to this news article yet eh?

HUNK OF SHIT = PS3

Explains and backs up my previous statements why MAG and other game servers are being ripped. Sony not making money off them people playing them for free online. No no no.. but ya, Sony is the best! Pfft.

But again, waiting for that bullshit artist Mr. Tech Buff to spew on about it so I can laugh my ass off reading his bullshit.

My reply inc this topic in it.
Quote:
Fuck, The troll is out from under its stone or darkened room, I take it schools are back on your other forum?

Gotta love his Stone Age technical knowledge. Anyone, just mention PS3 or anything against M$ and the 8 track cassette gets automaticaly loaded and it repeats the same garbage that its spouted for the past 3 years. Tom, the extra robot from Fallout 3. Stuck in a nuclear winter. Sony...shit.....wouldn't own them....anyone listening?.......better than Sony........did I mention Sony?......
Ironically I've never subscribed to PSN and many more haven't either, just like you don't need it to use the features on the PS4. Your so fucking thick....nothing penetrates that thick skull of yours, even when it's in writing

quote:
You won't have to pay a fee to stream and record footage on the PS4, Sony SNE +0.35% Worldwide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida confirmed on Twitter yesterday. Anxious fans had begun to ask Yoshida about that, after it became clear the Microsoft MSFT +2.58% wouldn't be giving away those services on Xbox One, and he responded definitely. It certainly would have been awkward if the share button on the PS4 controller was only available for an extra fee.

Sony and Microsoft's subscriber services - Playstation Plus and Xbox Live Gold, respectively - will look awfully similar when the new consoles launch in the fall. Sony will start to charge for online multiplayer, which it didn't do with the PS3, and Microsoft is now offering free games with a Gold subscription, just like with Playstation Plus. As with most stories in the next-gen, this is about two seemingly different ideas meeting in the middle.

Sony still offers more services for free than Microsoft, the new DVR feature notwithstanding, while Microsoft reserves most online functionality for Gold members. It does offer more partnerships and services once you fork over the fee, but legions of Netflix NFLX +0.53%-watchers find themselves paying $60 a year for a service they’re already buying from another company.

In the great internet shouting match that typifies the next-gen console war at this moment, this sort of news offers more ammunition for the pro-Sony crowd, albeit not much more. Such news pieces illustrate the massive perception problem that Xbox One has with gamers right now - it can seem like every story in the gaming blogosphere plays into the same general narrative: Sony is out to give you what you want, Microsoft is out to screw you

Now away and fucking attend school you retarded shit pile. Oh, love to see you worm out of this. You fucking arse fucker.
Gay boy, away and crawl under a rock and communicate with those aged under 5, which are on the same level as your IQ
Tech buff..yeah son, i was building PCs when you were still looking for mammas TIT.. a ROM in his one and only Nexus 7 and he's a professional..... TROLL
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*popcorn again*
zarlin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS4 Won't Require Plus for Streaming or DVR

Or will they ?
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Console nerd fights, love it. Very Happy
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*offers popcorn to Ozieo*
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha!! MS is still a better company Sony doesn't hold a candle to MS.

Quote:
Sony, entertainment giant and the company most noted in the security world as the source of a massive breach that impacted millions of accounts in 2011, has said they will abandon the appeal that was filed with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) in the U.K., due to security concerns. The move means they will pay the £250,000 fine ($377,400) levied against the company earlier this year and walk away from the table.

Unknown hackers hit Sony's network gaming service for PlayStation 3 consoles in April 2011, penetrating the system and stealing personal information from the roughly 77 million accounts on the PlayStation Network and sister Qriocity service.

The ICO slapped Sony with the fine in January, after finding them lacking when it came to Information Security standards. The ICO said the breach could have been prevented had Sony maintained proper security controls, including up-to-date software, as well as strengthened password controls and data protection processes.

Quote:
On May 14, Sony released PlayStation 3 firmware version 3.61 as a security patch

And then this after they got hacked again.

Quote:
Sony suffers second data breach with theft of 25m more user details

Think about that when you go to lay your money on the counter. I wouldn't touch anything from these fuckers. Sorry could not find similar for MS.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read a few articles that blames MS for losses on their dum-dum tablet. Asus, Acer, Nvidia all blame MS.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is about console man, not their shit pads or phones.

I actually read a bunch of reviews on Sony and PS4 and it's so funny how fucking biased they are. I guess when you read and get what you want too it's easy to like the PS4. What I loved was how ALL of them steered around the privacy and security of Sony's network. Yep, not important at all. No big deal that 100 million people had their credit etc exposed. Me being one. Not important that they lied to people about their security, then got hacked again. Not important that they ripped features off their console and then inundated it with every fucking DRM there is. What killed me was copying a kids video to have it on PS3 Media server (at the time) only to be fucked by my PS3 because of DRM. I knew too it was because they threw all this DRM shit because the video originally worked. Shitty EULA's that they hide all this shit in.

I don't care what Stumpus says, I don't care. He's in bed with Sony. Sony is shit and they don't give a fuck about you and that's why they got hacked in the first and second place. Stumpus says he's a tech buff. Stumpus hasn't got a fucking clue and never has. From his super dumb ass rants to his blind devotion to one of the shittiest companies on Earth. Stumpus is a joke.

Wanna contest it Stumpus, show me your credentials? Then I'll show you mine and you can then go and seriously fuck off. You wont provide anything though because all you do is talk shit. Just like your collection of old games, all bullshit. Most people will buy your bullshit, but I don't. I continue to work be successful I have a career list of references bigger than your ego. You you're an old fuck who sits at home probably on old age pension still reading PC Gamer magazines.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's about consoles, absolutely. I merely reacted to your notion of "MS is still a better company"; MS can mess things up just the same.

I don't think Stumpus is a Sony fanboi. At least, the way I understand his messages is that he's merely weighing the pros and cons from a gamer's perspective (without caring about the actual brand and history to make a good choice for today). To him - and many others, the PS4 seems to be a more appealing choice.
People are different, their value different things. You can bash on each other as long as you like, but sure as hell, you're not going to change his mind.

BTW, why are you challenging Stumpus if you don't care what he says?
I'm getting fat from all the popcorn, so I thought I'd ask...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: