Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Call of Duty: Ghosts - PC System Requirements [35984]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Call of Duty: Ghosts - PC System Requirements [35984] Reply with quote

It seems that the official GeForce website has just leaked the PC system requirements for the latest COD title, Call of Duty: Ghosts. Here is the complete PC specs:

Minimum System Requirements
    CPU: Intel Core 2

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
djRom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geeze, I'm still running a 470!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Typicalggmaniaresponse
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geforce? More like ForceYouToBuyTheirProductsForce! I'll be sticking to ATi because fuck Nvidia and their corporate greed!
djRom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would think that something would've changed when they got caught price fixing. Along with the fact that they make more things than just video cards now..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah COD has always been about ATI.. give me a break. Feel free to grab ATI. LOL! Nvidia has always been the choice of most dev's since, christ, for ever?!!?! Now you complain?! How fucking stupid. And who doesn't price fix, ffs. It's a common occurrence in everything including fuel. 2+ years here with a 560 I got for a steal of a deal and I see no reason to replace it. Great drivers and great performance. Not like a shit ATI card. Another reason Sony and PS4 sucks. It uses ATI. YUCK!
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not like a shit ATI card. Another reason Sony and PS4 sucks. It uses ATI. YUCK!

And so does Microshaft's Eggbox 180. (No mention of disdain towards M$?, of course not, you're the main M$ PR man!)
btw, Tom, great deduction -as usual- since none of the fucking hardware is on sale, you know of course that the PS4 and 180 suck...what an asshole..
Man YOU are a tech buff. Fuck the world is missing out, the next messiah. All hail the great Tom Bombadil and his famous quotes Laughing
Of course, you are quite rightly worried about having to update AMD drivers on consoles, aren't you, Tom?

I'm sure you can find a 'help guide', installing drivers on a PS4/180.

What a trouser fart!
bs
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look what the trash brought in, our everyday wack job Stumpus. The guy who replaces video cards in his PC every year but plays mostly on a console. Tries to act like he's been a gamer since the early days but yet never heard of Rise of the Triad or Shadow Warrior. Claims to have boxes and boxes of original games but has yet to ever post a pic. Nothing but an old fucking senile windbag that I continue to love to slap around these forums. So fucking stupid he keeps coming back for more. I'll bet he's married, but probably to his dog or his duck taped hamster. And actually Stumpus, both consoles suck but I'd still buy M$ before I bought some piece of jap shit from Sony where the neighbours fucking 5 year old could hack. Oh we fixed it people, oh wait, wait, ah shit we just lost another 50,000 accounts. Oh well, here is some old piece of shit games that aren't selling hope that makes you feel better. Funny that my kids, though bestowed with a PS3 instead choose to play on a PC and on the Wii U.

Oh trouser fart? Wow, I bet he had to chug the geritol for that one. Rolling Eyes Boy you sure got me on that one you fucking bleeding hemorrhoid.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
but yet never heard of Rise of the Triad or Shadow Warrior.

Keep digging, ya moose fucker!

Stumpus wrote:
Tom wrote:
Doubt I'd waste my money for this on my Android but tonight it will be installed on my PC. Woo! Time for some Lo Wang!!!!

Shadowrun, yah knob! Not Shadow warrior violent1

http://www.ggmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24661

Oh, and why am i going to upload over 500-600 PC titles pictures to prove anything to you? ( i couldn't ever take a picture of ONE SHOT, fucking idiot!
Well seen you have NO idea what 600 PC games looks like on the floor) I have a spare room full of PC games in boxes and on the shelves. I then have two large chest full of the manuals, inc Jane's spirral bound manuals and DIDs, Overlord, EF2000 that i can pick off the top of my head and carrier bags in my garage of the full sized PC boxes, favs inc Flying Corps, 11th Hour, Falcon 4 binder inc three legacy rigs. But that's for me, not the fuck you or anyone else. Your welcome to come around, the doors open.
Who said anything about not knowing Shadow Warrior? Fuck me, i was pissing about with Ken Silverman's build engine in shadow warrior, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood, when you were still on yer mammy's tit.
Imbecile boy.

ROTT; does the remake have Nazi's pleading for their lives when you go to shoot them?
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stumpus wrote:
Tom wrote:
but yet never heard of Rise of the Triad or Shadow Warrior.

Keep digging, ya moose fucker!

Stumpus wrote:
Tom wrote:
Doubt I'd waste my money for this on my Android but tonight it will be installed on my PC. Woo! Time for some Lo Wang!!!!

Shadowrun, yah knob! Not Shadow warrior violent1

http://www.ggmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24661

Oh, and why am i going to upload over 500-600 PC titles pictures to prove anything to you? ( i couldn't ever take a picture of ONE SHOT, fucking [censored]!
Well seen you have NO idea what 600 PC games looks like on the floor) I have a spare room full of PC games in boxes and on the shelves. I then have two large chest full of the manuals, inc Jane's spirral bound manuals and DIDs, Overlord, EF2000 that i can pick off the top of my head and carrier bags in my garage of the full sized PC boxes, favs inc Flying Corps, 11th Hour, Falcon 4 binder inc three legacy rigs. But that's for me, not the fuck you or anyone else. Your welcome to come around, the doors open.
Who said anything about not knowing Shadow Warrior? Fuck me, i was pissing about with Ken Silverman's build engine in shadow warrior, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood, when you were still on yer mammy's tit.
Imbecile boy.

ROTT; does the remake have Nazi's pleading for their lives when you go to shoot them?

Sorry pal, don't believe ya and sorry, I played all those games when they came out and I also have all (practically all) of the consoles from that period and beyond. What i don't have at home is still in boxes at the folks place. Right up to my custom Amiga computer. Eventually plan to display it all in a room so people can come in and play whatever they want. I've been gaming since Pong and I've never stopped. There is not a week that's gone by that I haven't gamed one way or another. Though I've always pissed on console and except for a brief time with the PS3 I am full back into PC gaming. Consoles are completely useless to me even as media players. Sony made sure their's was a piece of junk once they incorporated all the digital rights on it and removed the OtherOS. (to me the bullet in the head for Sony/PSx). My PS3 doesn't even interest either of my kids. What people call the shit Wii U is currently the most popular thing to my kids. My oldest is a PC gaming addict that has to be banned from time to time. My youngest a Mario and Mii crazy nut.

In my late 20's I went crazy and bought a few consoles I had that my parents sold off but I have most of everything they bought. I still have a Vic 20 with tape drive still in the original plastic/wrap/box. I figure one day it has to be worth something. I was actually just looking at my Atari Ultra Pong unit with a friend (who thought he would insult me and offer me only $50 for it, lol), you know it doesn't even have a scratch on it. I can still remember the day I played that, f it was so fun.

Yes RoTT has the Nazi's pleading. Game still sucks. Made on a shoestring budget. Shadow Warrior not nearly as fun as the original. the original RoTT required thought the new one is linear crap.

Anyhow, let you get back to your geritol bottle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: