Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Phantom console info [17687]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Phantom console info [17687] Reply with quote

TheInquirer had a chance to see the Phantom console which is supposed to arrive sometime in the middle of 2005 but with a different concept from existing Xbox and Playstation consoles. Actually the company calls this device a broadband receiver with integrated on demand game delivery service. It is digi

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
jflop2005
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: Steering Your Way To Gaming Nirvana Reply with quote

The joystick looks like the handlebars on a tricylce which I had when i was 3 that rusted to a rot because I left it in the rain...problably just as interactive too.
yessum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you’re referring to the oddly shaped figures in the background then they are the speakers. The sole control device that is pictured in that particular picture is the keyboard/mouse bundle. And it’s a shame that you let such stylish bike rust back when you were three. If only you knew how to ride it then… This ‘console’ will become obsolete within a month of its initial release simply because the gaming populous would become frustrated that their oddly shaped, yet stylish, game pads can only produce vibrating sound waves instead of allowing them to control their virtual characters.

Maybe when you buy it I could come by in the rainy season and wait outside your house for a bit. Wink
jflop2005
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUT it was replaced with a nice chunky plastic Big Wheel which I subsequently rode around my block in the Bronx and pulled the spin out lever on the side to spinout...just to impress a little french immigrant girl named Isabel in front of her apartment.
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeew french!!
hehe Razz
jflop2005
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but we both shared an orange marshmallow jack o lantern peep candy together. Thats as good as it gets at that age!
yessum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwww how adorable you two must have been.

Smile

But you're very wrong. The good as it gets at three is when you stumble upon a used condom in your parents bedroom and you run around the house whacking the cat while staining, every possible fabric covered, furniture with semen. Embarassed

It’s fun up until you get beaten by Mr. belt. :’( But hey I then saved a bunch of money on my car insurance thanks to geico.

Phantom looks cool… but it will bomb Very Happy After its initial release it will be dated and ‘new’ games won’t run at ‘uber leet’ 100 frames per second anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: