Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Watch_Dogs - Final Retail vs E3 2012 Build [37284]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:48 am    Post subject: Watch_Dogs - Final Retail vs E3 2012 Build [37284] Reply with quote

This video shows some additional features that have been removed from the final version of the game. The E3 2012 build featured smoke effects comparable to Nvidia's PhysX GPU-accelerated smoke effects that were present in Batman: Arkham series:

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because console.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because screwUbisoft
TENGILL
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man they really had to dumb it down for console!
I guess all that about it was developed for PC first and console second was a joke!
If they released the "E3" version on PC and the "retail" version on console, then i guess the console people would be mad cause it would show just how bad the "Next Gen" consoles really are next to a PC.

And then i guess people would start to ask y they are paying more money for games, that looks worse then the same game on PC.

PC master race ftw!
(but donĀ“t tell my xbox360 i said that... it might report me to the NSA)
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, it looked so much better 2 years ago and they crapped it down bigtime.
The final PS3 version looks and plays just like GTA5. Pathetic for a game that they reckon was delayed so they could add polish and make it even better. They didnt, they made it worse and crap.

THATS why they shouldn't have more time, they should've released it straight away. And now with the extra time the WiiU version gets what will they do about that one? Probably dumb it down even more than the current console versions.

And you wonder why the WiiU isn't selling well? They ALWAYS release games ages after the other consoles get it. Its like the whole game industry is trying to kill of the WiiU even before it started.
I'm betting Micro$oft and $ony had a hand in killing off the WiiU, even that its not dead yet and its slowly making a comeback.
There are some really good sales out for game now so its the best time to actually go get one. It already can play Wii backups and WiiU backups will be playable in the near future so its the first of the next gen consoles to play backups and thats usually a seller.

Go get a WiiU as its not as bad as $ony and Micro$oft make it out to be. Its better than PS3/Xbox360 and it is next gen, not as good as PS4 and Xboned but its cheaper, can play backups and it will just get better if more people brought one proving the assholes wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: