Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay [17852]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay [17852] Reply with quote

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay - Developer's Cut (Escape from Butcher Bay) is a first-person shooter/adventure game loosely based on Pitch Black and the last year's uot;The Chronicles of Riddickuot; movie, starring Vin Diesel. For ...read a full review

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not saying anything negative of the review, but everyone I've heard from on this game has had negative comments, plastic looking models, bad AI, boring scenery. I'll see if I can pick this game up some way, but, there is no multiplayer! Just don't see the worth..At least the price, I guess, is somewhat reasonable.

EDIT: I got the game last night...try it tonite. Hope it's good.
v1m

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the game. As with Enclave, Starbreeze's level and character design is top notch. Gameplay is intriguing--through several levels, there's an emphasis on stealth, but at times it really rips open. The engine is nearly Carmack quality, while the gameplay is more involving and enjoyable than Doom III. Starbreeze will do some great things.
FX5900

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Vin Diesel is a gay 'butch'. Any true to that because he acts gay. Very Happy
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya I heard he was gay too.. lol. Probably is and in denial.. Stay tuned for when big baldy comes out saying he's gay.. needs more millions first before he can say he is.. that's my look on it. Hehehehe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: