Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

More Win10 Concerns from Tim Sweeney [41734]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: More Win10 Concerns from Tim Sweeney [41734] Reply with quote

Epic CEO Tim Sweeney has once again voiced his concerns regarding Microsoft’s Universal Windows Platform (UWP), this time saying that Steam will be made to run worse on Windows 10 in the next few years. Down below you’ll find what Sweeney said about Microsoft locking down the PC ecosystem, and how they are trying t

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
sikapossu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

¨https://twitter.com/TimSweeneyEpic/status/757710189311164416
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be the reason Microsoft wants to again put their games on Steam. Sneaky SOB's eh? I guess we need to stick with win32 forever, otherwise Tim won't be happy. Gee maybe he should make his games on Linux instead... Nah that would mean time and investments, gotta make money, not waste time with another OS.

This guy must in fact be Koogle.

Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another simpleton tom post,

It's ok tom being a bottom feeder in both skill and salary, leave it to the professionals you lame assed gamma fuck.

At least Tim Sweeney has the skill and foresight along with industry presence to make people aware are Microscums tried and tested methods of screwing over companies and consumers over. With increasingly shitty fucking software, that really only morons like you could actually defend.

You think Tim not speaking out against M$ isn't putting a fucking fork in what M$ would like to get away with much faster.. think again idiot.

PS I You really must have a mental disorder, do I way down on you little brain all the time seeing that much that you can't help but bring me up literally every one of comments on here. Sad don't you think?
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://mspoweruser.com

LOL.. more like M$powerLOSERS

those fucking retards wouldn't know what a power user was if smacked them in the face repeatedly while trying to get it into the shitskulls exactly what power users want in ui/ux.. that's why they workship OS that practically stinks of dumbed down shit for clueless losers.

Not power users.
Genoism
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Must be the reason Microsoft wants to again put their games on Steam. Sneaky SOB's eh? I guess we need to stick with win32 forever, otherwise Tim won't be happy. Gee maybe he should make his games on Linux instead... Nah that would mean time and investments, gotta make money, not waste time with another OS.

This guy must in fact be Koogle.

It would seem that your koogle theory has been proven true after all.
lorcro2000
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have even an inkling about what kind of money Apple is making off their iOS app store, and less so the Mac app store? Apple takes a 30% cut on the Mac store (so developers hate it and them) and for Microsoft to get the same kind of ownership of the Windows app and game market would be worth billions upon billions.

So of course they're trying to find a way to get the competing app mongers out of the game, with Steam being the 800 lb gorilla to get rid of first.

With the kind of money we're talking about here, anyone who thinks Microsoft isn't playing every underhanded card they can get away with has to be a simpleton.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genoism wrote:

It would seem that your koogle theory has been proven true after all.

Like there was ever any doubt? LOL!

I've given up calling him Stumpus, because Koogle is the cream of the crop of dumb asses. Stumpus was a church boy in comparison to this major loser. Koogle isn't just an embarrassment, he's a mistake and I bet his parents feel the same.

Bert

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are OS alternatives and it takes some dedication and foresight to make it happen. As an example, check out Linux Mint. My wife uses it and perhaps not as user efficient as Windows, does everything she needs it to do. I'd make the jump myself however it doesn't run the games I play - if games had a Linux port I would dump Windows and Microsoft BS immediately. What could motivate devs and publishers (not $$ but the motivation to develop along side the Windows platform) to make a Linux port or variant of their games?
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news is, Tim isn't hogging resources of a system his latest game is on by introducing always online system hog called denuvo. Oh wait...Nope. Microsoft is to blame for everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: