Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

DOOM 3 demo [16920]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Penitent 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: moronic fucking losers Reply with quote

This message is simply for all of those who dog the game, or who like to talk shit to people who like it.

---FUCK YOU---

If someone likes the fucking game WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK. Instead of saying,

"Oh this game didn't scare me at all, omg teh boring sucko, I can't believe you liked this gay shit"

go stick your index finger of your left hand up your ass, then the right hand in your mouth, and play switch 'em. I'm seriously tired of these people who look at games for their flaws, I mean...what is the point in playing a scary ass game, if you don't let yourself become scared?! Immerse yourself in the gameplay, and just lose it. Jesus christ, you people say you have so much experience in gaming, well fuck that, you obviously don't know how to enjoy anything these days. And honestly, if people enjoy the game for their brilliant graphics, great! But don't talk trash to them or tell them they're a not as experienced a gamer as you? What the hell is wrong with people these days, so you've played probably 200 games more than I have, big fucking deal, loser. Get over yourselves...And yes I've played Doom^3, and I like it a lot, because it has that type of realism that puts you in a position that has definately NOT been replicated, as of yet. ID Software did a good job, I'd like to see you do better, whiners [End]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: