Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Duke Nukem Forever in 2006? Maybe... [18526]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:10 am    Post subject: Duke Nukem Forever in 2006? Maybe... [18526] Reply with quote

PlanetDuke is reporting that the June issue of PC Gamer has
a few paragraphs about Duke Nukem Forever (thanks BigDude) which they saw while checking out Prey. However, it seems that there isn't any information contained within the text that has not been released by 3D Realms previously :)

uot;I just got PC

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why bother making ANY comments Rolling Eyes 3DRealms need to just get off the insecurity ride that they are on. The more that they go on about rumours and small info, the more it just BORES people to death!
I couldn't care less if it was released tomorrow, it would take dozens of 100% for reviews and gamers opinions before i thought it *might* be worth looking at....
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, it's mere stupidity to "probably consider the possibility of getting a game" that got dozens of 100% for reviews. That means it is a wonderful must-buy game, because a game isn't judged by the amount of time it takes to develop. You must be an absolute idiot if you disagree.
Rasded
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually kinda shocked to her some kinda date for this game.Maybe duke will see the lite of day.I wish stalker would hurry up..That whole think about them not bringing it out because of half life 2 was a joke.
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You won't see Stalker until Christmas, or a month earlier. I guess the world they've built is ready and they're only tweaking it a bit. But in such a huge world you get tons of bugs and balancing issues. So you'd better forget about Stalker for a long time period. As for DNF, I think it won't be out until the end 2006 or even middle 2007.
JohnyDog
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosferatu wrote:
You know, it's mere stupidity to "probably consider the possibility of getting a game" that got dozens of 100% for reviews. That means it is a wonderful must-buy game, because a game isn't judged by the amount of time it takes to develop. You must be an absolute idiot if you disagree.

Maybe i'm absolute idiot but there were many over-hyped games that got high ratings and just plainly sucked. And if you add payed reviews ...
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only count reviews of reliable sites or magazines. If all of them put 90-100 I really doubt the game is $h1t. Besides, 1) you can't pay all of them 2) for those reliable sources it is more profitable to have good reputation, than to write payed reviews.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: