Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - Acer Chromebook Tab 10 [45978]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: TechNews - Acer Chromebook Tab 10 [45978] Reply with quote

AMD trolls Intel with offer to trade in Core i7 CPU for
Threadripper - Intel at Computex 2018 officially announced the
Core i7-8086K, a limited edition processor (only 50,000 examples are
being made) to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the original 8086
processor released on June 8, 1978. As part of the fest

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The first 40 US-based winners of Intel's competition can opt to trade in their shiny new Core i7-8086K for a Ryzen Threadripper 1950X, AMD's flagship 16-core / 32-thread processor.

ahahah

that's some multi level trolling, both on the "next 40 years of high-performance computing" which intel are pretty much slipping out of competing going by what they have on offer and coming up.. and also on forcing intel into actually giving such prizes away as who wouldn't want to trade up a cpu, and if they find none of the winners from intel even apply, then it might just mean intel never even gave away any prizes anyway? which I mean who really checks that stuff anyway, amd really on intels back now.

Quote:
Windows 10 April 2018 Update is now fully available

an april fools update no doubt .. fuck all improvement anyway as expected. I have win7 all working on new machine now... so good to have upgrade from win0.10 Very Happy
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:

Quote:
Windows 10 April 2018 Update is now fully available

an april fools update no doubt .. fuck all improvement anyway as expected. I have win7 all working on new machine now... so good to have upgrade from win0.10 Very Happy
[/quote]

The company says that to reach the milestone of 250 million devices, it took less than half of the time as the Fall Creators Update. It's also worth noting that Windows 10 was installed on over 600 million devices as of late November, and now it's approaching 700 million.

I pity you. do your friends laugh and smile a lot when you talk to them about PC's? Here's a hint, it's not cuz you're funny.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys rock!
Still arguing about totally different things.
Way to go!

Who the fuck cares about how many devices have Windows 10 install when it was forced onto people???
It's like: 80% of the people breath humid air while it's raining outside.

Windows 7 is a far better choice when you don't want to trade in your privacy for all the free shit is giving away in their app store (and the Easter Eggs built into the OS).
So, you want bleeding edge? You don't mind software not running as expected? You don't care about your privacy? Go for Win10, by all means.
End of story.
Bickering about it for ages does not change a thing...
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:

You guys rock!
Still arguing about totally different things.
Way to go!

As long as he posts his BS or you spread BS. I'll be here to correct him/you.

Csimbi wrote:

Who the fuck cares about how many devices have Windows 10 install when it was forced onto people???
It's like: 80% of the people breath humid air while it's raining outside.

That's just it, you claim that, yet they did not roll back even though they had the choice. Win 10 is now dominating.

Csimbi wrote:

Windows 7 is a far better choice when you don't want to trade in your privacy for all the free shit is giving away in their app store (and the Easter Eggs built into the OS).

Total Bullshit. Windows 7 collects data including telemetry. Free shit in their app store? Wow don't use Android or a smart phone asswipe because there's tons of free shit on their store. But we all know, like Koogle you are using a n00b friendly apple crap phone.

Csimbi wrote:

So, you want bleeding edge? You don't mind software not running as expected? You don't care about your privacy? Go for Win10, by all means.
End of story.
Bickering about it for ages does not change a thing...

Bleeding edge? Or just updated/current. You think you have more privacy on Win7? You are a moron. Win7 collects your data the same way as Win8 and Win10 does and in both cases if you have a clue, you can turn it off. Yes, you can. You fucking cry about privacy and yet you are probably using Google search that tracks everything you do. You probably have a phone, which tracks everything including all your downloads, phone calls, contacts and photo's. STFU you are clueless like your buddy Koogle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: