Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Fallout 76 Gets Details on Next Major Patches [47021]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Fallout 76 Gets Details on Next Major Patches [47021] Reply with quote

The official Fallout 76 site (along with the gameâ??s subreddit), Bethesda Game Studios provided a breakdown of the next major patches for the game, which are expected to arrive for all platforms on December 4 and 11. Alongside a number of incremental fixes to the game, Bethesda addressed that major fixes such

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I was under the impression that the design is broken.
No bugfix is going to fix that.
Learn from this and make Fallout 5 instead - hopefully you get go back to Fallout 3, too because Fallout 4 sucked, too.
devilhood
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's start with Fallout 4. Fallout 4 is an OK game with excellent plot line potential. My biggest gripes are: Shitty dialogue system. Too many fetch and kill quests. Premature ejaculatory end sequence, and a world that is designed for scrap collectors and gun fetishists.

It's yet another example of a Bethesda title where the community contributed mods and improvements, cleaning up Bethesda's mixture of golden nuggets and splattering of poop, except you can't really fix how the story evolves.

I hate how the game has now evolved into an excuse for them to whore all of this Creative Club nonsense, though. Oh a new patch? Nope, just an update in preparation for another dog skin transmogrification. Suck my tits.

I liked Fallout 3, but New Vegas is the fucking best.

Fallout 76 as it currently stands, is a soulless and undeveloped entity. It is a severely downgraded Fallout 4, designed for casuals who are ignorant of other exceptional titles like Borderlands 2 and Destiny 2. They should have included a Vault Boy pacifier as a free vanity item. It suffers from the complex "I'm a Fallout game, but I suck, and you will try very hard to like me, but the truth is that I will kill your boner, especially when you feel my empty insides and witness how my nuclear explosions look like a moving cardboard cutout".
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly they've all been 'ok'. I said from begining this game was not going to be received well and that they should have put out FO5. Like everything I got to wait for everyone to catch up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: