Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Detailed ATI Catalyst 4.6 Comparison Test [16165]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Detailed ATI Catalyst 4.6 Comparison Test [16165] Reply with quote

UT2004Community.com have posted

an extensive comparison between the latest ATI Catalyst drivers 4.6 and the previous 4.5 release. Here is a taster:

In our very own custom ini tests, we also had significant increases across all maps (not one map in any of these tests ran slower in 4.6 than 4.5). The average fp

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is the ATI community so bloody lame? jesus.. the guy tweaked the hell out of his machine, likely half of XP is dead in the water and he managed to squeek some 9.6% increase..Very funny how a review already came out and showed no modest increase at all and oh look, Joe-hands-in-pants managed to squeek more out of the drivers. talk about trying to make yourself feel like you bought a decent card. lol. i love this part, 'In our own custom ini tests'. Hahahahahahahahahaha! ya he turned everything off, wow!
lucas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! now it sure is obvious that your penis is far larger than that of an ATI owner! glad you cleared that one up for us

i often wonder if you are a really good troll, or a 10 year old, or maybe both

/lucas (I support neither company, so go eat a dick)
BLOODUK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a troll and basically ithink he should either be warned or BANNED ive had dealings with this muppet already.

Anyway back to the review, basically im staying with 4.4 until ati can get this shadow problem fixed with thief3
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

listen to mr 4.4 drivers, shadow issues with "oh" a new game.. wow, and my nvidia runs it fine.. aww poor you. good luck getting shadows fixed. of course if you frequented the ATI forums you would have already had the 'indirect' answer to your problem from ati. it's a problem with the card. ati hasn't fixed shadow problems in any games(incl deus ex) and they aren't about to pull a miracle and fix it in theif. live with it. as for lucas, mine and anyone elses penis size will always be bigger than yours. i thought you were ok with that by now..u dont support either nvidia or ati, cuz u aint got the balls or knowledge, ur just another one who sits on the fence and swallows anything coming down. likely why you are talking about penis'
maga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahhHAHAHAhAHHHAAhAhaH ! now, let's clear something up, xxxx is a troll, but one who's post are actually worth reading ! that makes him some king of high-level troll Smile but, like a troll, he's not very bright....

edit: and it's not ATi's fault if ION Storm is releasing some half-assed games, and you are not telling me that Deus Ex 2 is a fucking well done game (technically speaking) , it's in fact a miserable attempt of an engine.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol... like the nvidia community is any better?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: