Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

GTA SA is out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: GTA SA is out Reply with quote

Anyone planning to get GTA SA.??
Right now at this month end I am planning to buy a new video card so my plans for GTA SA may be postponed. But still I am gonna get it for sure. I love the GTA series, its my favorite and is on the top of my list. I still love playing the original and 1st GTA Game.

I just wonder what could come next in their list of GTA games after SA??
CaptStar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it on Xbox already, and im close to beating it. It fucking rocks, you'll love it. I suggest it on Xbox, cause there wont be nearly as many bugs on it as there are on PC.
And HX: Review it already!!!!!!!!!!!111
madda
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great game, especially if you unlock the sex mini games! Smile
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I have been playing Mafia for sometime now...(yeah i know its an old game) i think one thing that lacks in GTA series is the graphics. Mafia was damn cool in this regard. Also some features in Mafia make it look more real.
KingArthur
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want graphics over game play go play Doom 3 if you want a good game go get Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Graphics only enhance a game and Grand Theft Auto's graphics are damn good compared to some games out there, mafia sucked the cars were so slow I got so bored! with Grand Theft Auto there is no time to get bored just pure awesomeness.

Look at Half-Life, awsome game play, crap graphics.

Look at Half-Life 2, awesome graphics, ok game play but so very very short.

Look at Doom 3, good graphics, crap game play.

Look at Deus Ex, crap graphics, awesome game play.

Look at Deus Ex 2, good graphics, crap game play.

If your one of those kids who likes graphics over game play then you do not deserve to be a gamer. Few games have both great graphics and great game play, I fail to think of even ONE name...
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that Kiddo. I just said that one thing lacking in GTA Series is graphics. And Mafia aint crap game play. Although if u ask for my choice it wud always be GTA. That is one of my favorite games. I am a great fan of the GTA series.

All i said was that graphics cud have been better. I always prefer gameplay over graphics, I even love GTA 1 although it had real stupid graphics but it still feels good to play it even now.

U must learn to listen and understand every viewpoint.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

San Andreas = 5 finger discount baby.. gotta love irc.. Sorry game just didn't meet my expectations. It's another game like Doom 3, overrated. Gee, how did the expansion do for Doom 3? LMAO! Sorry Mr. Carmack and iD people aren't THAT stupid.... Although the new enemy territory game looks pretty good.

if u havent gotten BattleField 2, or your system sucks. Think about upgrading, WHAT A WICKED GAME! Sure there are some bugs, but on a good server it's just a wicked experience. DICE is great! God, BF2 might even yank me away totally from HL2. Support for HL2 and DM sucks so bad it just isn't worth the time.. CS: S.. same old same old... BORING.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: