Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

How to find new friends??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

friendlinzh wrote:
no girls here lol..

they are quiet Very Happy Cool
david1207
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm also looking for some friends with whom I can discuss about games. Get in touch with me If anyone interested in discussion. Very Happy
orlandis
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, actually many dating applications are really good ))

and, Im glad to find out that people are still making friends on forums
that's nice
Garry2
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started learning coding and made a lot of friends. Nice tutorial site here
jimsskipsbinwa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:00 am    Post subject: what?? Reply with quote

of course yes, girls are here!!
david1207
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well In today's world, making new friends isn't much difficult. There are social media websites where you can get engaged with strangers through comments and can become friends when both of you had same point of view.
DevCoach
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:50 pm    Post subject: Place for dating Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Man, we are doing serious things here, no girls allowed!
EnochBlake
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finding new friends can be tough, but it's definitely possible. I've actually met some great friends through dating sites, even when I wasn't necessarily looking for a friendship.
On another note, I saw a post about dating an independent woman the other day. It made me realize how important it is to have friends who support your independence and personal growth. Finding friends who respect and help you achieve your goals is important.
Anyway, don't be afraid to put yourself out there and meet new people! You never know who you might connect with.

Last edited by EnochBlake on Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
princecaspian
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finding new friends can be a challenging task, but there are a few tips that might help you in the process:

1. Join clubs or groups: Joining a club or group that matches your interests can be a great way to meet new people who share similar hobbies and passions.

2. Volunteer: Volunteering for a local charity or organization is another great way to meet new people while giving back to your community.

3. Attend social events: Attending social events such as parties, networking events, or local gatherings can be a great way to meet new people and expand your social circle.

4. Take a class or course: Taking a class or course in something that interests you can be a great way to meet like-minded individuals who share your passions.

5. Utilize social media: Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn can be great tools for finding and connecting with new people who share your interests.

Remember that building friendships takes time and effort, so be patient and open to new experiences. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there and initiate conversations with new people. Good luck on your search for new friends!
dannyholland
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

princecaspian wrote:
Finding new friends can be a challenging task, but there are a few tips that might help you in the process:fireboy and watergirl

1. Join clubs or groups: Joining a club or group that matches your interests can be a great way to meet new people who share similar hobbies and passions.

2. Volunteer: Volunteering for a local charity or organization is another great way to meet new people while giving back to your community.

3. Attend social events: Attending social events such as parties, networking events, or local gatherings can be a great way to meet new people and expand your social circle.

4. Take a class or course: Taking a class or course in something that interests you can be a great way to meet like-minded individuals who share your passions.

5. Utilize social media: Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn can be great tools for finding and connecting with new people who share your interests.

Remember that building friendships takes time and effort, so be patient and open to new experiences. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there and initiate conversations with new people. Good luck on your search for new friends!

Thanks for the information. It really helped me!
cliffordmorgan
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been using Jump4Love for a few months now, and it has changed my life completely. It allowed me to find a significant other from across the world check this out and I am so thankful for it. The online dating service is so easy to use and it has a great selection of Ukrainian and Russian singles. It is definitely the leader in Eastern European dating, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a romantic relationship!
tataharier702
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was younger, my mom dragged me to all sort of classes as "mother-daughter bonding time". I learned how to make proper sushi, skin a fish, I started rowing, I visited museums filled with old literature and all other stuff that she liked such as greek mythology and adventurous activities.
https://pikashow.fyi/
https://ppssppgold.one/

Last edited by tataharier702 on Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
charliejone
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're looking for girls to get to know each other, you should go to other social forums such as Facebook, Insta, or WhatsApp.
fnf
Cliffordoward
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:03 am    Post subject: i fiends Reply with quote

I play Valorant, and before, no one wanted to play with me because I played badly. But over time, as my level increased, more and more people started to appear with whom we started playing and thus we developed friendly relationships. Thanks to the boosting service, my account level was raised, and in my free time, I could learn more tips about Valorant boosting https://valorantboosting.onepage.website/ from this article.

Last edited by Cliffordoward on Tue May 09, 2023 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
fuzecate
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be very happy to meet new friends))
https://hellodear.in
https://teatv.ltd/get-apk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: