Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Total Overdose, not a bad game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: Total Overdose, not a bad game. Reply with quote

It's a mix of GTA and Matrix. It's actually kind of addictive. Have you tried it HX?
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's actually very addictive. I love the (i think) mexican theme to it. LOL! I don't know where i am but my best battle score is 47 kills in slo-mo. The missions seem varied enough to keep it interesting. I just blew up some Weed Distilleries or whatever they are meaning killing dozens of baddies. I jumped in cars and ran em over etc.
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I like the Mexican theme as well, I hope the game which was being launched on the movie "The Good the bad and the Ugly" launches real soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: