Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

ford racing 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shacks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: ford racing 3 Reply with quote

does any1 know how to change the gamma setting in this game, i have a radeon 9800 pro and on a lot of games without a gamma setting in the options , it seems a little dark , so i need to change it in the games ini or config files. hope sum1 can help, cheers, greetz to all , i,m a newbie here, but been using the site for years.
McBoned
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shacks,

I also have an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro and have had the same problem in the past. The best way I've found to handle this problem with most games is to use your ATI Control Panel to create Hotkeys for adjusting the gamma and brightness settings of your card. That way you won't have to depend on the settings in the game. To do this; right click on your ATI icon in your task bar, mouse over "Settings" and then left click on "ATI Display Settings". Give it a minute to open up and it should end up at the "3D" tab. Now, select the "Color" tab upper left side. In the window that opens, select "Full Screen 3D" near the top left. This will ensure that the adjustments you make are to the games you're playing and not your desktop background image. Now all you have to do is click on the "Hotkeys" button near the bottom and set up your hotkeys. I have 6 selected to cover gamma, brightness, and contrast increase and decrease. Make sure if you decide to use any of the "FKeys" for your shortcuts that you enable "F-Lock" before playing your game. If you don't and you have a media style keyboard that normally uses those FKeys for other shortcuts; they won't work in the game for the new shortcuts you just created. You can also save your Hotkey assignments as a profile by creating a name in the address bar next to "Fullscreen 3D". Good luck and I hope this works for you! By the way, I'm referring to the control panel settings from the latest ATI Catalyst Drivers 5.2 which came out on 2/9/05. However, I think the Control Panel is still set up the same way for even the last 5 or 6 sets of ATI drivers.

McBoned
need for speed fan

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: i sucks Reply with quote

i had that game look at the graphics pottytrain5 it sucks you might not get that word becouse i bought it for 73p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: