Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Old School Keyboarder Looking For Some Help With and HL2 Bug

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mosqwik

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Old School Keyboarder Looking For Some Help With and HL2 Bug Reply with quote

Hi,

I am unable to play many PC games that are very mouse intensive. With most of my FPS games I go all keyboard. I play the following games with no problem on all KB (Keyboard): Half-Life, Team Fortess Classic, UT2K3, UT2K4 and F.E.A.R. I have a really weird problem with HL2. I can play the SP portion with an all KB setup. The main buttons that do not seem to be bindable are Page Up, Page Down and End. I usually bind Look Up to Page Up, Look Down to Page Down and Center View to End. Everytime I try to go online with HL2 or a mod of HL2 those buttons seem to give me the biggest problem. I bind them, save settings and go into the game and they do nothing what so ever. I am physically unable to play with the mouse for long durations so if anyone can give me an assist with this the next round of brews is on me

Take care
dazert
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

School reminds me about fun time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Half-Life 2 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: