Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Monday Tech Madness [16742]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Monday Tech Madness [16742] Reply with quote

Microsoft Announces 2006 Target Date for Broad Availability Of Windows "Longhorn" -  Microsoft has announced it will target broad availability of the Windows client operating system code-named "Longhorn" in 2006, and make key elements of the Windows

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the record. What game doesn't have problems with ATI? Same old, same old. CS:S also has some major problems and ATI confirmed that from 4.6 their uninstaller doesn't properly remove the drivers and in the case of CS:S it affects the performance of your card. Gee, wonder why this 9700 will be my last ever ATI card?? I'm sick of driver problems that never get better. Each and every game that comes out requires ATI to fix their drivers. They aren't just putting out a driver a month for nothing, they have no bloody choice because their drivers are so piss poor.

This is pretty funny.

http://www.techreport.com/etc/2004q3/ati-doom3/index.x?pg=7
capri
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea for the record. no problems whatsoever with 9800. the 9700 is just a shit card Very Happy
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too bad ur a <censored> who probably doesn't even know if his card is working properly. but then, maybe you could swing over to the CS:S forums and comment to everyone just how your 9800 works..and then write ati and tell em there's nothing wrong with their uninstall software, or the fact there are problems with nearly every new game coming out..

and maybe then you could get a job with ati and make sure that the drivers work for everyone and not just 'some' people.

Read the first paragraph <censored>. http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NDQ4 (wow, your card was really worth the money eh <censored>?) and then maybe you can more educate yourself reading any review you like that rated this card 'tops' all you have is a update GPU, woo. Doesn't matter since we all use the same drivers and all have the same problems. Duh. It's not machine specific, it's driver specific.
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shakes his head*
capri
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

believe me i know my card is working properly. i'm not a newbie when it comes to computers like you seem to be one. oh and no problems with cs:s here i'm sorry for you.

have fun
Bert

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Off-topic: Open-destination Quantum Teleportation"

Mark my words. One day we will be able to receive data before
we even send it. However, it may not be from this universe.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@capri, the only thing that works is your hand in ur pants cuz u haven't got a clue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: