Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

ALCHEMIST WIZARD !!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
simplee50

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: ALCHEMIST WIZARD !!! Reply with quote

[size=18]I am having problems understanding how to get thru Level 1 of this game. I don't understand why the instructions, cheats, hints and walkthrough's for this game are not just typed out so we can understand how to proceed thru certain areas in each Level. I have searched all over the Internet for the Cheats, Hints and Walkthrough's for Alchemist Wizard and each is talking about Trainer's. I did what the instructions have told me to do about Zipping and Unzipping the files for the Trainer, but I don't know if I'm even doing that right. The instructions tell me that I must be in the game and playing it, which I have been. The instructions say at any point in this game I hit the [ALT + TAB] keys and this should take me out of the game so I can UNZIP that file which I did but after I hit those 2 keys, it only takes me in the area Map in the game and not out of the game so I can UNZIP. If anyone understands anything I just said can someone PLEASE E-mail and tell me how to proceed. Please just walk me thru. [email protected]

Very Happy Thank you !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Cheat Help All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: