Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Michael Jackson dies at 50 [27394]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Michael Jackson dies at 50 [27394] Reply with quote

Michael Jackson has died at age 50 after being rushed to UCLA Medical Center, NBC News has confirmed. Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda told the L.A. Times that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home and CPR was performed. TMZ.com reported that he may have suffered cardiac arrest.

J

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
CaptStar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before anyone has the chance to post a stupid and immature comment about this, i'd like to say a few things.
First, in the court of law, you are innocent until proven guilty, and this is the case for Michael Jackson. He was found innocent for what many thought was a crime he actually committed even though evidence and testimony showed otherwise.

The world and his fans will always remember him for his long career as a solo artist, and as a youth in the Jackson 5. He gave us many hit songs and dances, and influenced countless artists, especially within the African-American community.

RIP Michael.
strangestsensation
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you Cap Star. Today has been a very sad day.
psolord
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not the day to say bad things about him, even if someone had something bad to say.

I for sure don't! I grew up with his songs and i will greatly miss him.
50 years old is such a waste for any human being to go!

Rest in Peace man! Crying or Very sad
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are always sharks among the shores of a rich and good soul.
Michael has been an ideal for a whole generation, and his talents on
all domains will last forever.

Thanks for everything, Michael.
tub0rg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today 30.000 children will die because of hunger and curable diseases just because they are poor.
im much more sad about anyone of them then mj.
PoliticalMaestro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tubby isnt funny, firstly i offer my condolences to his family and secondly a man who sacrificed his life to entertain others. I remember looking at the bad album on cassette in the store and didnt have any money to buy it (due to age). Recording clips from the radio was the next best thing as for the millions of people that die everyday from starvation, disease and conflict thats politics dummy tubby.

This man didnt entertain politics he entertained everyone without bias as he was pure and innocent like a child. Your gripe is with the leaders, institutions, trade/foreign policies of governments entertaining the "masters of the universe" control of monetary system . Its this system and these greedy bankers that have enslaved us and future generations in paying for the engineered "order out of chaos" phallic plunging our orifices for generations. Besides show some respect for the dead you cretin !

RIP MJ
tub0rg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont recall saying he was the reason for it. i dont get the point, because he "made" musik or was famous hes more important then other humans dieing?

and because its politics i shouldnt care about them dieing? but because he was a great dancer i should care about him killing him self with tablets?
so if he dies because he fucked his body up its a tragedy, but if a 1000 kids in africa starve it politics so there is no outcry, new news, no one cares just a another day. is that really how it works for you?

respect is earned not given away, besides that how is my post disrespectful?
strangestsensation
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tub0rg wrote:
i dont recall saying he was the reason for it. i dont get the point, because he "made" musik or was famous hes more important then other humans dieing?

and because its politics i shouldnt care about them dieing? but because he was a great dancer i should care about him killing him self with tablets?
so if he dies because he fucked his body up its a tragedy, but if a 1000 kids in africa starve it politics so there is no outcry, new news, no one cares just a another day. is that really how it works for you?

respect is earned not given away, besides that how is my post disrespectful?

You're comparing world issues to a person. That doesn't make sense. God knows how many millions die in a day but to me it's ridiculous to sit there and go why do you care about him and not them? I think it's obvious that this person made a lot of people happy with his music and the things he did. I don't think MJ was looking to earn your respect he was just living his life and life under the spotlight 24/7 is quite a life. A lot different than every other person who dies on the planet.

I just think it's sad because he was an idol to some a icon to others. Although I wasn't crazy about his music myself, he was quite successful with it. I respect him for making lots of people happy and I'm sad that he went the way he did. The thing about MJ was that he wasn't selfish. He was still a kid in a grownups life. RIP MJ.

Jelster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tub0rg wrote:

"The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic."
-Stalin

Just excuse them, they have a social bandwagon to clamber aboard.
th4t1guy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If MJ wasn't such a weird circus clown fuck then nobody would've given a shit and he would just be fading away.
His music career died long ago. I think the most mourning over his death is coming from the tabloids that will no longer be able to have a regular influx of stories about dangling babies from windows and all the other weird things he did. The only reason the general public is shocked about his death is because nobody even knew if he was human anymore. He reached a level of grotesqueness that Marylin Manson could only dream about.
My life is planted too much in reality to care about the death of a some music has-been / tv-news jester.
PoliticalMaestro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have nothing good to say its best not say anything, i'm amazed at how many insignificant losers (angry of their lot in life and inadequacies) full of envy and spouting bile after someones death. What have you done to help people in the world ? what have you done to make life better for people ? He had a role to play and he played it to the best of his abilities and we recognise that and applaud him.

I dont know if you bile snipe are missing something in your lives or just bigots. Cant you accept people loved his music and character i'm no zealot fan, if you want CHANGE then keep HOPING for it because like the carrot and stick the donkey "you" will never get it as the politicians on your backs will lead you to your doom for generations until you awake. If you dont like MJ then thats your PREROGATIVE, talking tripe about a person only negates your character and not your intended target. To all those haters you can hate because thats your FATE..............

(maybe in the next life you haters will degenerate back into the ape as the human experience is clearly wasted on you in this LIFE)

p.s (keep griping, sniping and typing it sums you up)
th4t1guy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the better question you should be asking is what has MJ done to make life better for anyone? Throwing a few benefit concerts and writing off settlements to a kid's family as a donation for tax purposes does not make you Jesus. In fact, Bernie Madoff has given more money to charity ($ amount and percentage wise) than MJ, and I doubt you'll be spanking your dick with your tears when he dies.

I'm just going to break this down for you with a simple reality check: Michael Jackson's death in no way affects your life.

The sooner you pull your head out of your ass and realize this, the sooner you can get on your way to becoming a more productive member in society. It's pathetic seeing people wallow around in "hollywood shock" where they think the events that happen in the entertainment media actually mean anything.
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest in peace, Michael.
Such a shame he died. Great artist, true star. He really shined on stage! That's what matters to me.
People will remember you for all the good things you did, MJ!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: