Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - 8 Things We Want to See in Windows 8 [28028]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: TechNews - 8 Things We Want to See in Windows 8 [28028] Reply with quote

EVGA and NVIDIA prepping custom dual GPU PhysX
card - This teaser page on EVGA\'s website
cryptically hints at a card that\'s \'a rocking new graphics card
designed by NVIDIA and EVGA to take PhysX to the next level.\' In
addition, Bright Side of News reports that the card in question fuses a
GeForce GTX 275

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Badmagic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sod off, 7 just came out, don't give the gits any ideas about foisting out yet another version till this one has had a run of it for a while.
PoliticalMaestro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur with Badmagic, Microwank expect us to fork out yet again for Windows 7 and then 8 ROFL, you're having a giraffe. How can muppets accept this Windows Vista Update as a standalone product, stick with Vista and give Microwank a two fingered salute.
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are the very few moments where people can shout out freely LONG LIVE PIRACY !!!!
PoliticalMaestro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piracy counterbalances corporate tenacity, besides those dubious variations of operating systems are more likely to include spyware and trojans etc.
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that Win7 was hurried to be released is not a coincidence, When Microsoft says "We worked very hard together with hardware companies" only translates to this :

"Economic crisis has struck hard in hardware sales, therefor we urged ourself to release a new OS that will push people into buying new computers once again."

...and....

"Show them a colorful desktop as we did with Vista, and release sales are guaranteed once again since Windows puppies like colors. Once the crowd is finding out the real value of our Vista SP called Windows 7, then money will be laughing out loud in our wallets."
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Win 7 is noob shit..

"8 Things We Want to See in Windows 8 "

The moron who wrote that article is a noob. I had to laugh at his pathetic Explorer improvements. Explorer needs a whole lot more fixing than that.

Anyway Win8 beta should be out next year, its no surprise Microsuck are making shitty releases with noob shit improvements and chucking it out the door for noobs to use. The faster they can get noobs buying upgrades the more money they'll make for providing crap changes and weak improvements. It will also mean that it will give that OS release less time to mature with better third party developments than those fucking noobs at MS provide in the years of dev time they've had.... much like what has happened to XP as that will only keep customers back using what is still a better choice.
PoliticalMaestro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point Ozieo however the banks have emptied peoples wallets alongside increased fuel and food prices. Somehow i doubt people will bother in this scam but academic establishments such as universities, schools and colleges are the people microsoft are targeting. Not forgetting public sector hospitals, councils and government offices its all microwanks aim to get to our wallets indirectly. We'll have to end up paying the taxes to supply these incompetent muppets to enjoy this windows 7 and their index linked pensions. /rant
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Microsoft has transformed the male race, so it no longer has the urge to brag about the size of their dicks but to brag about the layout of their desktops.
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are not using it yet, then Directory Opus will blow your mind. I hate the default explorer in windows and the Vista and 7 versions are only a slight but welcome improvement on XP. Not even windows eleventy-million will come with the amount of customize-ability of Directory Opus because the mass market simply cannot handle such power. So if you don't like default explorer you should get D.O. and stop worrying about any windows implementation. It also works with all versions of windows (from XP on afaik). You have been enlightened.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You have been enlightened"

?

lmao, its you who needs enlightning Razz

To think you've enlightened me with a crap explorer shell replacement suggestion? xplorer2, xyplorer, ultra explorer, total crap commander, ExplorerXP oh and directory opus.. and more.. I've tried and tested most. All rubbish compared a particular explorer shell combination I use, that funnily enough works great for Explorer on XP and with an added bonus will look better customized than you will ever get those other shell replacements to be, but due to the epic noob retardation going on at MS, shitty vista and winshi7e won't be getting those enhancements Razz

I'm not going to mentioned the shell extensions I use, but I will say enhancing already integrated explorer is always going to be better than a flaky shell replacement with clueless noob development. The problem isn't so much that a shell replacement can't work, its just none of them have ever been developed for the real power users with a streamlined intuitive ui and workflow functionality, some come close in certain areas while falling by the wayside on other areas, this is why so many have tried.. but they all pretty much fail when it comes to providing high customization and power functionality features. They also fail with integration of other utility enhancements, so they close themselves out of the loop for other developers and often only provide a crap development platform for plugin development. And lets not mention the biggest floor, they're all SUI focused and seriously bloated with often cluttered layouts, that sucks for wanting to use multiple instances, great for noobs, piss poor for those who got shit to do.. so fuck that junk, Explorer on XP *ahem with good shell enhancements can easily get all the added enhancements of a shell replacement like tabbed ui support, without the need to force you to something than isn't nearly as integrated.

oh and here I found this.. a DUr user ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-b88p5iQ4
lol
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently tongue-in-cheek methods of delivery are beyond the grasp of some. I don't let it bother me to the point of writing big long name-calling-whine-posts at perceived attacks on my personal opinions though.
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I use Directory Opus for some 4 years.
Definatelly something better than that crap basic Microsull Explorer thing.

Oh my crosoft, it's so dark in here, please give me windows !

@Koogle

That's not a DO user, that's a DU user.

Dumb User <> Directory Opus.
Justin
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
I do agree to Badmagic that it is too early to decide what is to be added in Windows 8, Windows 7 has just released and has not reached many of the markets in the world, but it is a matter of fact that there is not much difference among the Microsoft releases. Windows 7 is already out in the market, so it is good to hope that Windows 8 would be provided with a better functioning than its counterparts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: