Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Kinect Hardware Reviews [29911]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Kinect Hardware Reviews [29911] Reply with quote

The first reviews of the Kinect hardware are online, confirming what most people have suspected -- that it doesn\'t work very well Wink Kotaku:

We\'re going to come out and say it: Microsoft is going to release a Move-style controller for the Kinect within a year or so. We had fun with the games and the har

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$xbox+ $kinetic + $60 a year = your privacy revoked! -sad for those who fall for accepting such privacy invasion and spying Sad

Microscumopoly and its lawless buddies are laughing their shitting heads off at the power this will give them.

It's big brother style home infiltration, I suggest reading the terms and conditions for enlightenment to see what these fucking scumbags are upto.
Bluerippin
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle, put your tinfoil hat back on and shut the fuck up you retarded moronic conspiracy nut.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it does have a camera, and it does have an internet connection - so, the concerns are more or less valid.
Maybe you're right and MS (the government, or put your any of your favorite big brother organization here) won't use it for such sinister purpose, but hackers just might...
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluerippin wrote:
Koogle, put your tinfoil hat back on and shut the fuck up you retarded moronic conspiracy nut.

haha .. you're a joke noob, obviously can't accept the facts. I'm sure with all these corrupt laws in place, no corporate/government abuse will take place :rolleyes: Afteral stupid muppets like yourself will happily go along with it as you're already brainwashed into believing what they are doing is to protect you Twisted Evil oh what a lie that is.. now what was that saying about leading innocent lambs to the slaughter?

Snuggly the Wiretap Friendly Bear,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-34Iyz7EYk

he's not at all a psychopath like those in control over your government.

http://redactednews.blogspot.com

"Maybe you're right and MS (the government, or put your any of your favorite big brother organization here) won't use it for such sinister purpose, but hackers just might..."

"won't use it for such sinister purpose, but hackers just might..."

hackers? aah yes those guys, the good or bad ones? You'll find the bad ones get a lot of funding and are legally protected to get upto whatever the fuck they are asked to do Wink I'm sure them and Microsoft are just looking out for what is best for society, not at all helping themselves to more power over the population. Twisted Evil It's History repeating itself in the modern era of a thinly disguised global tyranny and police state taking over.

And seeing as a console is locked platform you're pretty much royally fucked by those in control of it! Not some third party hacker. Unlike a PC, where you still have a lot of control over the OS environment with such useful shit like firewall connection monitoring, and hardware <>software access etc. If I have a webcam and PC on, I don't expect the OS to have a good little communication with some scumbag network wanting to collect data and spy! It's already bad enough the internet itself is been taken over by these lawless and morally inept scumbags.

Sorry but I'd leave the big brother style home invasion for the sadly clueless muppets who don't see any evil in what is going on right infront of them while they are believing every bit of deceptive garbage told to them in the lamestream media. Microsoft is well in with getting funding from criminal injustice system scams and various nationally cretinous drone departments, one of their biggest customers using your tax money to pay for it aswel I might add.
Genoism
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle you are messed up. If you don't want kinect don't buy it. If you are paranoid of them spying on you turn it off when you're done with it.

If America wanted a big brother style government they would have had it a long time ago. You can fit a camera into a little bug, the last thing they care about is spying on you while you play a video game lol!
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly you don't believe or realize how it is going to get abused.

"If America wanted a big brother style government they would have had it a long time ago."

Never 'if', but 'when'.. and its already happened, your own ignorance of what is already going on is seriously letting you down fool.

"If you don't want kinect don't buy it."

well durr, I don't even want an xblock.. surely you must already know that about me by now.
camadas
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle mind is mess up for sure, and another certain, he is a Fanboi of playstation ....

This is what i'm assuming for the way he talk's
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...oh look, another ignorant retarded noob has crawled out of his hole Laughing
RayzorBlue
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Koogle you remind me of Citizen Smith, are you a member of the tooting popular front?
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

camadas wrote:
Koogle mind is mess up for sure, and another certain, he is a Fanboi of playstation ....

This is what i'm assuming for the way he talk's

Why is it that as soon anyone posts against M$ they are accused of being one-track-minded sony fan? Not allowed to just HATE M$ for being a monopoly? Or for destroying the level playing field of gaming by buying out devs for the likes of exclusive dlc for it's xbox but not on pc?
You sound like an M$ fanboi....... answer a question with a question.
I hate M$ just as much as apple, sheep followers are what the majority of people are. If someone buys an iphone, everyone has one. Same goes for windows shit. New windows phone, kinect etc People will buy shit as long as it makes them look good to their fellow sheep. Never actualy buy/review independently.
What exactly does M$ have over the ps3 for a neutral ?
you pay for online for the xbox. It doesn't do blu-ray, You can stream HD movies on both, then you have superior 3D games and blu-ray films on ps3 Sure the xbox is cheaper, so it should be being 4gig and no hd and basic acess. That's just facts not a love affair. What is biased about that?
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These gadgets will *never* work, people prefer to set in the sofa for playing their games, and the euhm technology just sucks, they want to go to Jupiter while their spaceships blow up not even 1000 feet above earth soil.
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I passed someone's frontdoor and I was drawn to a standstill by constantly hearing ""Xbox ? Xbox ? Xbox ! XBOXXXXXX !!!!!" from inside.

Could that be the humiliated voice of a proud Kinect owner ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: