Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Gemini Wars Gameplay Trailer [30637]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Gemini Wars Gameplay Trailer [30637] Reply with quote

In Gemini Wars (PC) you play as a fleet commander in the United Space Federation. You start with a small group of frigates and eventually move up to controlling battleships, carriers and planetary bases. Build space stations and orbital facilities to fortify your position, build your fleet, extract minerals and researc

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That music get's on my nerves! Twisted Evil
Ah, Gemini wars... How about it looks very,very much like Nexus : The Jupiter Incident??? Totaly loved that game. Optimised for the Matrox Parhelia if i remember rightly?
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stumpus wrote:
Ah, Gemini wars... How about it looks very,very much like Nexus : The Jupiter Incident??? Totaly loved that game. Optimised for the Matrox Parhelia if i remember rightly?

not just Nexus, that ship that arrived near the end of video is a rip-off of freespace 2 aliens, and the building of ships and everything else is a rip-oof from the sins of a solar empire, or hegemonium, take your pick.

I smell a law suit and a bad game.
JamieKirby

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
Stumpus wrote:

not just Nexus, that ship that arrived near the end of video is a rip-off of freespace 2 aliens, and the building of ships and everything else is a rip-oof from the sins of a solar empire, or hegemonium, take your pick.

I smell a law suit and a bad game.

Sorry, but i highly doubt it.

Its common sense, orbital shipyards are a requirement to make such big ships for space travel, it would cut costs down by quite abit since we won't need fuel to get it into space.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me you haven't played hegemonia or sins. It's not the orbital shipyard, it's EXACTLY the same orbital shipyard and animation while it's being constructed. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: