Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Crysis 2 Tweak Tool [30663]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Crysis 2 Tweak Tool [30663] Reply with quote

There is a new Crysis 2 Advanced Graphics Options Application (local mirror) that allows you to anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, shaders, motions blur and a whole lot more.

Basic instructions:
1. Once you have unziped place anywhere you want.
2. Delete any autoexec.cfg files found in the Crysis 2 root folder.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I bet that these settings will complete f'up your game. If they were intended to be there they would have been there from the beginning. Consolitis in this game and they just proved it with this patch. Oh sorry PC guys here have this, we forgot pc can control this stuff, errr ya that's it. Rolling Eyes I'm not touching this game what so ever.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a ball with this on the PS3 in 3D.
It's a fun sandbox game, and the AI is as stupid as it was in Crysis 1-staring at walls for eg But that aside the levels are pretty huge and you can do a lot in them.
The powers of the suit etc are easier to impliment than the PC ever was, you can jump between them on the fly -as it was supposed to be. Plus the bloody suit ACTUALY has a bullet proof ability -unlike the junk that was crysis 1....2-3 bullets and that was your health crippled. Mad
seeing at i got i got it trading a pile of old games -and getting a 3DS at the same time -oh no, 'blinding headaches' etc after playing Ghost recon -shadow wars for 5seconds..NOT! The 3DS is very,very clever.
That idiot that complained about headaches along with his wife -reviewing his 3DS- needs to visit an optometrist. I've put in about 3hrs and the wife longer in 3D.
Anyway, off tangent.
I wouldn't own a PC now for gaming EVER! Games aren't about ploughing cash into effects -always gameplay. If you buy a duff game, then at least with the console you can trade in. With the PC you cry over why you forked out hundreds of bucks and were let down.
Same old Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: