Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Your average Call of Duty Sniper (video) [30931]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Your average Call of Duty Sniper (video) [30931] Reply with quote

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably the lousiest movie I've ever seen. I don't even see the point of posting this. LOL if only for the fact neither of them are cheating which is super rare on PC.
Snortsch
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Probably the lousiest movie I've ever seen. I don't even see the point of posting this. LOL if only for the fact neither of them are cheating which is super rare on PC."

Wow...I never expected to read something like this for the PC version!!!

There are three possibilities:

1. Tom never played the game and heard it from a (cheater) friend.
2. Tom is a cheater with a recoilless sniper rifle who lives in denial
3. Totally oblivious to any cheating and always thinks its just skill
(a cheater dream adversary)

Yes, a game without cheaters is super rare, like nobody posting "camper" on the wasteland map on hardcore!

This S%$& happens in every other game, its surprising that Black Ops has a way better anti cheating system. I only had two hardcore cheaters in a long time (wallhack and autoaim all the way and not even trying to hide it)

So thank you ggrobot for posting this video and Tom thank you for making me loose faith in mankind again ^^

But I admit that the autoaim was missing is rare Wink
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snortsch, I am afraid you are wrong. Tom's gaming skills are such that he thinks everyone who can aim without autoaim is a cheater on PC (because he sucks) so he plays those games with crutches on his PS3 because he can only compete in a handicapped community where the game pace is slowed to a such a level that it is even appropriate for an 8 y.o. child. And I bet that those toddlers pwn him all the time. xD
Snortsch
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, your right gx-x!

Aiming without help! Thats impossible!!! ^^

Its like the server I was on lately, that didn't allow 7 or 8 weapons and perks. I had to ask if I was only allowed to shoot with a silencer, because otherwise it would make such a loud noise^^ That would be a great server for Tom!

I understand banning second chance because in Black Ops you still need several rounds, but banning the rest is a little over the top imho.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: