Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

GTA V new features detailed [32434]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: GTA V new features detailed [32434] Reply with quote

On YouTube, a new video footage has arrived that gives out complete details about all the new features that are included in Rockstar Games recently revealed title Grand Theft Auto V.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srsly >? Some moron that's been watching the only trailer from GTA5 made a video with the new features ? Ogh, it's solid! This is it!
The first game to have wind, smoke and dogs ?! Shit, this guy has some inside info obviously! Twisted Evil
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the worst thing is, everything in that first video is scripted, it has nothing to do with reality of GTA V features. It looks like GTA IV with bad ENB config on some custom made terrain and some custom models (scripted)
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, by the way!
I saw this new MOD for GTA4, that has mega uber graphics! It looks better than this shown in the trailer Rolling Eyes
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen the mod and others before, yawn.

As for new game, looks like way more immerse environments, not as fake looking as the others. Looks like regular peeps will have more variety to what they are doing instead of aimlessly walking around. I like the convertibles too, could see a lot of cool modding with that. Looks cool even if you just want to fart around with the game, turn hacks on and just have plain old fun. The nude patch will be a lot more welcome too. I hope they open this up for modding better than previous games.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Seen the mod and others before, yawn.

As for new game, looks like way more immerse environments, not as fake looking as the others. Looks like regular peeps will have more variety to what they are doing instead of aimlessly walking around. I like the convertibles too, could see a lot of cool modding with that. Looks cool even if you just want to fart around with the game, turn hacks on and just have plain old fun. The nude patch will be a lot more welcome too. I hope they open this up for modding better than previous games.

that's exactly what looks so fake, he is passing and two girls near the beach in swimsuits are turning around. What gives it out is that there is no character walking, it's just a camera pass-by, there should be no interaction...I am telling you, thats a fake promo (not this video, but the original one)
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya have to wait until something more official comes out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: